Confession Time

Options
I have a guilty conscience. I don't like secrets. And, though I log everything I put in my mouth, I have an overwhelming need to confess everything that is a raw vegetable. So, here is mine...I want to hear yours.

I ate a Teriyaki Turkey Burger at Carl's Jr today. It was like heaven. I had guilt with every bite,and yet, it didn't slow me down a bit.

I intend on putting homemade whipped cream on my strawberries tomorrow for Father's Day dinner-- a lot of whipped cream.

What is your confession?

Replies

• endopride
    endopride Posts: 19
    Options
    i had more than half a bag of utc spicy chips today. i don't think i've had chips in ages... last time was doritos a few mths ago, and before that it was yrs ago. (just my lil justification)
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I have thoroughly enjoyed the rice krispy treats that we made.. I try and tell myself "You used low sugar, gluten free rice krispies or whatever" but at the end of the day... I don't need to be eating them.

But. Dang. They are DELICIOUS.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I drink way too much diet coke and I don't log it.... in fact... I got a diet coke after a workout the other day instead of water.... :huh: :ohwell:
  • wigglentwink
    wigglentwink Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I have thoroughly enjoyed the rice krispy treats that we made.. I try and tell myself "You used low sugar, gluten free rice krispies or whatever" but at the end of the day... I don't need to be eating them.

I will be needing that recipe for my next confession, please.
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options

I will be needing that recipe for my next confession, please.

uhmmmmm.... ditto! :tongue:
  • True_angel4ever
    Options
    I can honestly say the only time i slipped up today when i was tremendously hungry was taking 1 bite of macaroni and cheese. Is that really bad? It was sooooo good though! LOL
  • percussionbeat
    percussionbeat Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I gulped down a passionfruit soda the other day, and today had half a slice of pizza along with my cereal for bkfast. I'm going to have to go for a walk or something later to burn off something since I haven't really been working out for two days now.
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    i work at dairy queen and i take advantage of my discount faaaaar to often :/

i havent went to my gym in ages, but i couldnt bear to cancel it because i just mighhhhhht have the time/ energy to start up going every day again.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    We went to Panda Express tonight for dinner. I ordered a meal that was perfect for my caloric intake for the day... But, then I tried two bites of my brother's food and I didn't even try to log it.

I haven't been measuring out my almond milk for cereal in the mornings lately. I've been too lazy to wash the darn measuring cup, so I've been estimating.
  • wigglentwink
    Options
    I am currently looking for the low-sugar, gluten free rice krispie treat recipe.... confession ahead of time.
  • Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I seriously considered the purchase of diet pills today. I wasn't very impressed with myself when I thought about it more :(
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    And, I just went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of low-cal ice-creams and candys!! ... And coconut covered marshmallows. :blushing: Oh, I don't neeeeed those.

Anddddd.... Yesterday I ended up with only 110 calories for dinner because I decided to eat sweets instead of an actual meal...

Andddddddddddd... Just a few weeks ago, my dinner consisted of 450 calories worth of icing.... That's like 6 tbsp.... And nothing else.
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    And the biggest confession of all?

I closed my food diary to my friends the other day, because I was planning on starving myself again for a few weeks. And, I broke down yesterday, crying in the bathroom -- also vowing not to eat ever again.

I still haven't opened my food diary back up.
  • wigglentwink
    Options
    And, I just went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of low-cal ice-creams and candys!! ... And coconut covered marshmallows. :blushing: Oh, I don't neeeeed those.

Anddddd.... Yesterday I ended up with only 110 calories for dinner because I decided to eat sweets instead of an actual meal...

Andddddddddddd... Just a few weeks ago, my dinner consisted of 450 calories worth of icing.... That's like 6 tbsp.... And nothing else.

Preach it, Sista! See! Confession is good for the soul! ;)
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I had a rolo mcflurry- it was glorious!... Rolo used to be one of my favorite candies when i was younger. I'm not much of a candy person now/ or even a "need to have sweets" But a girl at work told me about it and i fiened for it ever since.... And after seeing how many USELESS calories it was, it will be a long time before i do that again!
  • hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    Options
    I"m hooked on Diet Pepsi, I always end up drinking more than I should and less water than I should.:blushing: It's just much tastier
  • wigglentwink
    Options

I closed my food diary to my friends the other day, because I was planning on starving myself again for a few weeks. And, I broke down yesterday, crying in the bathroom -- also vowing not to eat ever again.

Never eating again will help you lose weight, but the other side effect (like death) are a bit less desireable.
  • funkyspunky871
    Options

Never eating again will help you lose weight, but the other side effect (like death) are a bit less desireable.

It won't even help me lose weight, because I just end up bingeing every other day. :(
  • cassmsta
    cassmsta Posts: 75
    Options
    Ok so I think this post was some kind of message, I purged for the first time in my life today (Please don't judge) I know it was stupid. and I don't plan on doing it again.
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    I"m hooked on Diet Pepsi, I always end up drinking more than I should and less water than I should.:blushing: It's just much tastier

:) I love diet pepsi and diet coke and diet dr.pepper and whatever else! Who cares about aspartame? I surely don't. Lol. Lately, I'd rather drink diet soda instead of water, but I truly do love water too. So another confession for me... I drink an average of 8 oz of liquid a day, and I'm constantly dehydrated. Sometimes I can go for days without drinking anything at all. :P My doctor, therefore, could not care less if I were drinking diet sodas. Just as long as I drink something!