Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• 69mustang
    69mustang Posts: 185
    Options
    Todays weight is 191
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    My weight is almost 197 (almost a 2 pound gain). It's my TOM so I knew it was coming.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    258.2.. ,

not a lot but better than none!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 199 lbs Lost 2 lbs. I'm in Onederland!!! :happy:

congrats on onederland :)
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    we're still waiting on a few people before i post the excel sheet, but i might post a current one tonight just so everyone can check their stas in case i made a mistake entering the data....congrats dolls one making through the first weigh-in. i'll let you all know who gets to make the challenge when I have all the weigh-ins (:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    yay! a new thread! glad you found my weight from the old one. great job to everyone!!!!!!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Same weight - 260.2 lbs
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Well I weighed in and I was at 184.5 ....0.5 Lost. Whoo hoo. So hopefully it will stick this time and I'll lose more. (Sorry I didn't write in yesterday couldn't get to a computer and the phone wont allow me to go on a thread. :) )
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Weigh in 199 lbs Lost 2 lbs. I'm in Onederland!!! :happy:

congrats on onederland :)

Thanks!! :bigsmile:
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I only joined yesterday so my starting weight is as posted.
    Thanks for posting this challenge - I really think this will help motivate me.

Good luck everyone!
  • meganhmb
    meganhmb Posts: 22
    Options
    Sorry for the delay! I forgot to weigh in yesterday so please use my starting weight.

Good luck to everyone this week! :)
  • bbahmer377
    bbahmer377 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just keep my weight the same. I have a really horrible habit of weighing myself everyday (sometimes more!) and I'm trying to break it by only weighing in on wednesdays untill my other challenge is finished. haha

Then I'm switching to Sundays since that's our weigh in day :)

Oh, and Good luck to everyone that's joined the challenge since I posted last!! :D
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Just keep my weight the same. I have a really horrible habit of weighing myself everyday (sometimes more!) and I'm trying to break it by only weighing in on wednesdays untill my other challenge is finished. haha

Then I'm switching to Sundays since that's our weigh in day :)

Oh, and Good luck to everyone that's joined the challenge since I posted last!! :D

I find that i weigh myself everyday! I've even tried to do it every other day but i always end up going back to doing it every morning when i wake up....kinda motivates me to get my butt outta bed! It's a habit I don't intend to break any time soon :laugh:
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Just checking in
    It is Monday 6/20 weight is same as yesterdays weigh-in at 215.
    Want to be down closer to 160ish by Christmas & my daughter's first formal dance ( I will have to buy a fancy dress for me - eek!).

:flowerforyou:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Bump! Marking for later. Just saw this thread...
  • smitchell37
    smitchell37 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Please use my starting weight
  • jackiekjames
    Options
    Weighing in at 204
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    this is what i have so far...if you're not on here i apologize, but i was getting a little overwhelmed with keeping track of so many people. if there are stats missing for you please get them to me asap. thanks dolls & good luck...

I'll announce the biggest loser tonight based on the weigh-ins i have by then!

xoxo

2vwfl0k.png

21brhty.png

fdcyed.png
  • tlcAK
    Options
    this is what i have so far...if you're not on here i apologize, but i was getting a little overwhelmed with keeping track of so many people. if there are stats missing for you please get them to me asap. thanks dolls & good luck...

xoxo

2vwfl0k.png

21brhty.png

fdcyed.png

can't see it...maybe this will help
  • tlcAK
    Options

xoxo

2vwfl0k.png

21brhty.png

fdcyed.png

can't see it...maybe this will help

Nope still can't see it :(