Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW: 164.0

Good news: Hoooray! Made my new mini-goal of being 165 by 9/13 (my 22nd bday). :smile: :drinker: :heart: :tongue:

Bad news: TOM came today so I feel like utter garbage. :sad: :sad: :cry: :sick: :devil: :frown: :frown: :ohwell:
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    i'm going to a birthday dinner with family so I won't be home to record everyones weigh-in. I will record all the weigh-ins & announce the winner either late tonight or early tomorrow depending on what time i get home. stay healthy everyone, you're all doing great!!

xoxo
  • lu123
    lu123 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    stayed the same this week
    just glad it wasn't a gain 'cos my food hasn't been that great.

Will be better this week!:smile:
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    198.2 today. Did not have a good week so I'm happy with 1 pound :)
  • 69mustang
    Options
    188.8 this morning. A 2.4 pound gain in two weeks ( missed last weeks weigh in) :(
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am so excited to report a 2 pound weight loss. 195.5. Hells YEAH!!!! :laugh:
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I weighed in yesterday - 235.4!!!!
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Ooo- sorry I'm late - I had some time away this weekend.
    175.2 today so I'm up on last week, but I had a great weekend to show for it, so I'll lose it this week.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    So sorry I'm late! Yesterday was my youngest's birthday so I totally forgot to post. I'm at 175lbs. :o)
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I'm the same :):( It's good and its bad...had an off week last week so that's why its good, but bad cuz I need to lose!!! :)
  • jackiekjames
    Options
    Sorry I am late....weighing in at 194.2

I fell off the wagon for a week or two...gained back some pounds and started out last tuesday back at 200. So I have finally gotten back down to my lowest yet. Hoping next week to break through this barrier. Best wishes everyone !:)
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    Hey Gals
    You are all doing so well!!!!
    We all have our rough patches -a nd all fall off the wagon every now and then - but we are here to support each other!! Im proud of all the work you all put in and how far you have come!!! Just keep one foot in front of the other and you'll keep amazing yourselves!!!!
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm slacking so much everyone, I just can't seem to get it together this semester!

Kimmer2011 is our winner for the second week in a row with a 3.3lbs loss!! AMAZING! cklbrown was our runner up with a 2.7lb loss! Great work ladies, keep it up!!

KIMMER2011: Please post the challenge for this week whenever you get a chance!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Both of your doing an amazing job!!!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Geez, I'm not doing great with my last challenge! I hardly feel like a leader here! My challenge for myself is 45 minutes of exercise per day, every day. I've got 20 so far today, .
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am slacking on posting too but I'm gonna make sure I'm here come Sunday morning!! I am at 185 still no loss but no gain either hopefully though I drop a pound or two this week. Stay motivated everyone we are gonna be looking hot for Santa!!! I will see all of you Sunday...Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    This challenge will help me to get back into my routine. I've kinda fallen out of routine lately since I've been busy.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    I find it amusing I am happier and feel more complete when my slate is over full and I'm exhausted. I love bring pushed to the max and testing the limits
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've totally been slacking over here with the checking in! I still eat right and exercise daily but it always slips my mind to log on and post my weight! I'm for sure going to start doing it! Today I weighed in at 185.4 and I promise to come back sunday and let you know where i'm at! everyone is doing such a great job, its very motivating!! keep it up :happy:
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    Hey ladies! Is everyone fading away! We are getting close to christmas! No giving up now!