Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    getting so close to my next mini goal but i can never seem to hit it =/

good luck to everyone xoxo
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you saw my last week's weigh in (I posted it last Saturday night) or the message I sent you. Last week I lost 5 lbs going from 171 to 166. This week I'm at 165 with a one pound loss.
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    Not sure if you saw my last week's weigh in (I posted it last Saturday night) or the message I sent you. Last week I lost 5 lbs going from 171 to 166. This week I'm at 165 with a one pound loss.

im so sorry i didnt respond to you message. i checked it from my phone & didn't have the spreadsheet on me to check. i did miss last weeks weigh-in or else you would have won the weekly challenge. i apologize for my mix up! i have all your info updated for this week though!! you're doing amazing, 10 lbs to goal!
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same again this week...! Need to change some things up and see if that helps. Good luck this week everyone!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to weigh in this morning--will try to hit it tomorrow, though.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    No change here either.....weight still the same. Boo!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    I'll weigh in tomorrow... this weekend I needed to take a break. So who knows what it will bring... :ohwell:
  • jwhit31
    Options

im so sorry i didnt respond to you message. i checked it from my phone & didn't have the spreadsheet on me to check. i did miss last weeks weigh-in or else you would have won the weekly challenge. i apologize for my mix up! i have all your info updated for this week though!! you're doing amazing, 10 lbs to goal!

Oh no problem. I just wanted to make sure I was still in there. I've have way too many weeks messing around with the same couple of pounds and it's nice to finally see some change. xxx
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    No change for me this week. I guess I have to step it up
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

Can I change that to a 230.4
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Proud to report 190. 2lb loss this week. I am so excited to break the 190s
  • fabi8081
    Options
    I think I've lost track of time. I've been incredibly sick with the flu and I think I've missed the weigh in. So I will weigh in at 192.8. That was my weight on sunday. So very happy to finally see the scale move. I have actually lost some more since sunday so I will be incredibly happy to report in on sunday again!!!
    But you're better now (yeah!) and well within the "hundreds" limit that you worked so hard to break (double yeah!)
    Whoo hoo - and again WHOO HOO!

Thanks Befit40 your are such an amazing support. Good Luck with the weigh in this week.
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    159.8 for my weigh in...
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    245.4 That's down .9 pounds from last Sunday, but UP from my official Thursday weigh in. Frustrated. I'm blaming it on a salty weekend, because although I went over calories a couple days, it wasn't that crazy, and I also got some good exercise. So I'm going to just keep on track because I know that works for me.
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    181.0 this week
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    this weeks winner is lolasepicjourney with a 4 lbs weight loss & she is also within 20lbs of her chirstmas goal!!! whooo, you go girl!

everyone is doing amazing & im so proud of everyone for sticking with it this long. I believe in each & everyone of you!!!

xoxo
  • fabi8081
    Options
    Congrats lolasjourney!!! :)
  • jwhit31
    Options
    Congratulations lolasepicjourney, what an amazing loss!!!!
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    The scale is finally starting to drop again. Thank goodness! Hopefully I can keep this up. Hope everyone is having a good week! :)