Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    168.8 this week.
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Morning all, only managed to do some walking outside (and not every day) - sorry
    Weight this morning 228 another 4lbs gone Whoop Whoop :bigsmile:
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    hi everyone,

im going away this weekend to visit family so the challenge winner will be posted sometime between mondat night & tuesday depending how late i get home monday. i just wanted to let everyone know in advance. good luck everyone, i know you can do it!!!

Enjoy your trip!
    I didn't weigh last week, but this morning I'm at 241.4!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Don't really believe the number the scale said this morning... so I'm going to give you Friday's weigh-in.

CW: 156.2
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm at 187.6 this week. Have a good week everyone! :)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Finally buckled down and lost a little. 116.0 lbs this week. I think my goal weight is going to be 115 lbs, so I am almost there!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I almost forgot to weigh in. I'm at 162 today. :smile:
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Forgot to check in yesterday :/

• liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Kimmer 2011 & josette31 lost 4lbs this week! however since kimmer2011 did not check in last week i can't be sure all the weight was lost this week so own challenge winner this week is josette31!! you go girl!
  • BFit40
    Options
    Kimmer 2011 & josette31 lost 4lbs this week! however since kimmer2011 did not check in last week i can't be sure all the weight was lost this week so own challenge winner this week is josette31!! you go girl!
    Congratulations josette31! Well done!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Sorry I've been so abset. I haven't lost anything. Oh well. I'm still trying though. :)
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!!! I almost missed this. *blush* I think this week's challenge will be..............WATER!!!! Since it's getting colder I find it extremely difficult to drink as much as I use to. The challenge is to drink at least 12 glasses of water each day. I figured since we are all working out the extra 4 cups work kill us. My personal goal is to drink 15 - 18 glasses.
  • fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't check been real busy. But stayed the same at 190. I think I am at a plateau.
  • BFit40
    Options
    168.8 for me. I'm happy with where I am now and have decided to change my goal to 165 instead of 155. I'm 5'11" and most of my friends and family have said I look great and please don't loose any more. I've decided to listen and give this new body a try. I can always go for the last 10lbs if I'm not happy in a few weeks. The main goal for me was actually getting fit anyway and I have that now. I'm running regularly instead of being a couch potatoe and I'm loving it.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    114.6 this morning. I am pretty sure that was a fluke, but I want willing to try again and have the numbers go up. I am pms-ing and have not had the willpower to keep my hand out of the Halloween candy. My oldest son returned with 19 lbs of it! I bagged a lot to donate, but haven't sent it off yet!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    168.8 for me. I'm happy with where I am now and have decided to change my goal to 165 instead of 155. I'm 5'11" and most of my friends and family have said I look great and please don't loose any more. I've decided to listen and give this new body a try. I can always go for the last 10lbs if I'm not happy in a few weeks. The main goal for me was actually getting fit anyway and I have that now. I'm running regularly instead of being a couch potatoe and I'm loving it.

Woohoo! So happy for you!
  • MelL1205
    Options
    CW: 154.0

Well, I changed my final goal to 140 instead of 150 because I'm not at all comfortable yet. Also, I set a new Christmas goal for myself of 147, but I don't think I'm actually going to make it. My progress is much slower now, so I'm not sure I'll be able to make it (especially with Thanksgiving coming up). But, I'm going to try!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    225.4 today. Not a great loss but a loss all the same so I'll take it
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same this week. At least it's not a gain. I'm exhausted; work is killing me.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    238.3 today, down from 241.4 last week, for 3.1 lost.