Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same this week. Glad it wasn't a gain but still, less than a month until I leave for vacation. I need to kick it into high gear!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I had me a good week! I'm down to 155.5 lbs! WOOT!
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    the winner this week is josette31 with a 4.5 lb loss!! amazig! also only half a pound a way from her skinny christmas goal! great job lady, you deserve it!!
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    the winner this week is josette31 with a 4.5 lb loss!! amazig! also only half a pound a way from her skinny christmas goal! great job lady, you deserve it!!
    Well done Josette.
    I, on the other hand, am having a huge blaoting issue. I have no idea what's caused it but I'm way up at 175.2.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Great job, Josette!
  • jwhit31
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!!!! I'm sorry I haven't been back sooner. *blush* BFit40, sorry to hear about the bloating. ):

This week's challenge is t either add and extra exercise to your routine or and extra 10 minutes a day....your choice!
  • BFit40
    Options
    173.8 today - I guess it wasn't so much bloating....
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    228 this morning, from 229.9 last Sunday.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Holding steady at 115 lbs despite the large quantities of peanut butter m & m's I have been consuming!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW: 151.4
    seem to be stuck...
  • crystlgrn
    Options
    180.4 today. Pretty good week this week. Can't believe it's almost Christmas already. Have a good week everyone!
  • jwhit31
    Options
    No change this week, still 155.5. After losing so much the last week I didn't expect to.
  • BFit40
    Options
    No change this week, still 155.5. After losing so much the last week I didn't expect to.

You are my hero though - I wish I could keep up delivering the way you have. I've just been bouncing around the same 6lbs for weeks now.
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    our winner this week is crystlgrn with a 2lb loss!! great job ladies!!
  • crystlgrn
    Options
    Woo! It was nice to have a loss after a couple weeks of hovering. Still getting used to my losses slowing down as everything came off so quickly before.

Anywho, this week's challenge is to share your secrets to staying on plan (at least somewhat) during the holidays. For me, there are so many things I love to eat, I cut way back on my portion sizes so I can have a little of everything I love. I try not to hang out near the food so I'm not tempted to eat more and I drink plenty of water/unsweetened tea after my meal to keep myself occupied (and to try and flush out some of that extra salt!).

Have a good week everyone!
  • BFit40
    Options
    I like your plan. I'll add to it by keeping an eye on the empty calorie alcohol drinks at the social gatherings. I plan to have a wine glass in hand with sparkling water in it rather than wine.
  • jwhit31
    Options

You are my hero though - I wish I could keep up delivering the way you have. I've just been bouncing around the same 6lbs for weeks now.

You are too sweet chickie!!! I've had lots of up and downs too. When I hit the 170s I bounced between 171 - 175 for almost two months, so I really know how you feel.
  • jwhit31
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 154. :smile:
  • jwhit31
    Options
    Woo! It was nice to have a loss after a couple weeks of hovering. Still getting used to my losses slowing down as everything came off so quickly before.

Anywho, this week's challenge is to share your secrets to staying on plan (at least somewhat) during the holidays. For me, there are so many things I love to eat, I cut way back on my portion sizes so I can have a little of everything I love. I try not to hang out near the food so I'm not tempted to eat more and I drink plenty of water/unsweetened tea after my meal to keep myself occupied (and to try and flush out some of that extra salt!).

Have a good week everyone!

I'm sorry I missed the challenge. :embarassed: But what I did was no different than any other week. I plan for my meals ahead of time and make sure I exercise enough to cover what I plan to eat. With doing this I was able to eat everything I wanted on Thanksgiving and I still ended up losing weight the next day.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    219.0 ... Crappy week though