Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    My scale is giving me issues. I had a really bad week, so I was expecting a bad number. But I don't know what I am. I got on three times, so I'm either 153, 151.6 or 149.8. Well, I just throw out that last one. And although I'd readily admit I'd deserve the gain and be 153, I got on again and it said 151.2. So I think I'm going to go with the middle number...

Sooo..

CW: 151.6
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    josette31 surpassed her challenge goal weight by 1 lb this week!! congrats girl, you've done amazing!!!!
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    179.8 today. Not much loss but I'm out of the 180s!

Congrats Josette on surpassing your goal! You've done amazing :)
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    224.4 this morning (huge surprise since I had a HUGE binge yesterday), which I think gets me to my goal! Woo hoo!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    219.0 ... Crappy week though
    I just realized I doubt check in last week... I was up to 224again butthe last half of this week has been heart wrenching. Hubby and I are starting fertility testing-stressing about that. Mypoor kitty got super sick and I put her down. She was so sick so fast.. Only 3.5 lbs yesterday. She used to sleep in my arms at night and talk to me all the time. She would sit in the window and watch me leave for work. If she wasn't in the window when I got home she would come running to greet me. Its going to be tough for a while.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Lola, I'm really sorry for everything you're going through right now. Hope things are looking up for you soon!
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    this weeks challenge winner is lolasepicjourney with a 5lb loss! (- i know you're facing a hard time right now, but a 5 lb loss is something to celebrate. im so sorry for your loss. i've never had to put down a pet but i have lost two cats before. you will get through this, i promise. time heals all, i know thats not always helpful to hear, but it's true. my thoughts are with you. <3 )

Kimmer2011 has surpassed her goal this week with a 3.6 lb loss, putting her .6lb past her christmas goal.

looks like this was a good week for reaching goals both kimmer & josette surpassed their goals this week. next week is our final weigh-in i wish you all luck!!!

xoxo
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late - 171.2
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    My challenge this week....
    With what I'm facing in my life I've realized we often forget to appreciate things. Do something this week to let someone know how much you appreciate them and their support. We wouldn't be here today without some key people...
    I know not totally exercise related but sometimes we get lost in the bigger picture.

And drink ye 80oz a day ;)
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    172.2 today so a 1lb gain. Never mind - it's been a tough week
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry I missed the weigh in yesterday. * blush* I was not feeling all that well. Today I am still at 154. (:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am 114.0 today. Thanks for keeping this going and merry Christmas, happy holidays and happy new year!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    Options
    218. Not quite my christmas goal but I'm 41 lbs down with you all. You did so will everyone!
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    just waiting to see if anyone else has a weigh-in will post final results tomorrow!!
  • crystlgrn
    Options
    Sorry for the delay. Stayed the same this week :(
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    sorry for the delay just wanted to make sure everyone that was going to weigh-in had time before I announced the stats.....

Lolasepicjourney has lost 41 lbs & was only 8 lbs from goal
    cklbrown has lost 34 lbs & surpassed her goal by 1 lb
    nevermorex has lost 37.4 lbs & surpassed her goal by 17.6 lbs!
    I have lost 17.2 lbs, but am still 18lbs away from goal =/
    crystigrn has lost 47.2 lbs & is 19.8 lbs from goal
    josette31 has lost 41 lbs & surpassed her goal by 1 lb
    befit40 has lost 22.2 lbs & is 17.2 lbs away from goal

everyone is the the order the were in on my spreadsheet & i only posted people that weighed-in this week. everyone has done a great job & you should all be proud of what you have accomplished since our first weigh-in on 6/19.

i will be starting another challenge from january to june wth both a weight goal & a NSV goal (thanks josette!). I am going on vacation in early january so the challenge will either start after i get back or before i leave if i can find someone to take over for a week....more details soon!!

i can't believe skinny christmas is over!!! =/
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone!! Even of you didn't make the goal you set for yourself you still pushed through and made some amazing progress!!! You all deserve BIG OLE HUGS!!!

liveskinnyxo thank you so much for setting this up for us. I know it takes a lot of time and dedication and I really appreciate everything you have put into this challenge. I look forward to the next one. I still have another 15 pounds I want to get rid of.
  • crystlgrn
    Options
    Can't wait for the next challenge! Ready to get down to my final goal weight. Happy holidays everyone! :)
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    hello all my skinny christmas dolls, hope everyone had a wonderful holiday & is enjoyng a new year that I'm sure will be filled with even more happiness than the past year!

just wanted to let everyone know that i will be starting a new challenge on jan. 16th & would love to have you all involved!!

more about the new challenge as it gets closer.

stay motivated, stay strong
    xoxo