Skinny Christmas Challege Week 1 Weigh-in (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    170.6 today! Yeah!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Guess last week was a fluke... down to 153.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

I made it to my over all half way point! (223) this week! Only 12.6 lbs til christmas! Hope I can do it!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    231 this morning. I don't even remember what my original goal was!
  • crystlgrn
    crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    182.4 this week. Sorry for no challenge last week everyone! I forgot to check for the winner but assumed it wasn't me. I can't believe it's only a little over a month until Christmas. Good luck this week everyone!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm still at 160. Weight is coming off soooooo slow but I do notice a difference in how my close fit so I'll take it.
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Congratulations cklbrown!!!!! I wanna be just like you and meet my goal. :smile:
  • liveskinnyxo
    liveskinnyxo Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    231 this morning. I don't even remember what my original goal was!

the goal i have down for you is 225, only 6lbs to go!! you can do it!!
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    Before I announce the winner this week i just want to say that I am so proud of everyone that has stuck this out kept up with weekly weigh-ins. when I first started this challenge I had over 50 people on the spreadsheet & actually had to turn down several people because I was afraid I would get overwhelmed trying to keep all the information up to date. As of today (so far) 6 people including myself have weighed in & we're down to only 14 people on the spreadsheet at all.

That's a long way from the 50+ we started with. When I started this challenge I expected that people were going to get busy & drop out, but I never expected so many people to leave. I also never expected to be so inspired by the amazing results I've seen in all of you. I honestly want to thank each & everyone of you for sticking this journey out with me. We've only got a few weigh-ins left. lets make them count!

-So far we've had two members surpass their goals & another 2 memebers within 5lbs of their goal!

I'll post this weeks winner a little later today to give people more time to post their weigh-in. good luck everyone, we've had some amazing numbers this week!
  • Kimmer2011
    Options
    Oh, sweet! Thanks!
  • BFit40
    BFit40 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Before I announce the winner this week i just want to say that I am so proud of everyone that has stuck this out kept up with weekly weigh-ins. when I first started this challenge I had over 50 people on the spreadsheet & actually had to turn down several people because I was afraid I would get overwhelmed trying to keep all the information up to date. As of today (so far) 6 people including myself have weighed in & we're down to only 14 people on the spreadsheet at all.

That's a long way from the 50+ we started with. When I started this challenge I expected that people were going to get busy & drop out, but I never expected so many people to leave. I also never expected to be so inspired by the amazing results I've seen in all of you. I honestly want to thank each & everyone of you for sticking this journey out with me. We've only got a few weigh-ins left. lets make them count!

-So far we've had two members surpass their goals & another 2 memebers within 5lbs of their goal!

I'll post this weeks winner a little later today to give people more time to post their weigh-in. good luck everyone, we've had some amazing numbers this week!

Well I have to say a HUGE thank you for starting this group. I may not be able to achieve my goal for Christmas, but look at what you have inspired me to achieve:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/BFit40/view/before-and-after-piccies-171196
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    BeFit40, thank you for posting this, you have inspired me!
  • liveskinnyxo
    Options
    this weeks winner is kimmer2011 with a 5.3lb loss! amazinggg, keep it up girl, you're doing great!!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I am having internet issues. No change for me 114.6. I think I might be done! Thank you for doing this and sticking it out!
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I'll try really hard to check in on Sunday next week. As for my weight its the same as last. :)
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    Sorry late as usual, weight is the same this week :yawn:
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CW: 152

I saw a nicer number on Friday, so I'm pretty bummed. But, it's still good. :smile:
  • Kimmer2011
    Options
    229.9 this morning, from 231 last week.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    115 lbs today. Oops a little gain, but I'm ok with it!
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

Ah well.

I've barred this week..NO MORE EXCUSES! I've been letting myself down..making bad choices and not working out like I should. Its a new day and I will do this right