2 piece or 1 piece?

2»

Replies

• GoneWithTheWhinge
    GoneWithTheWhinge Posts: 168 Member
    I think the two piece flatters your shape far more than the one piece, your legs looker leaner to me in the two piece. BUT its just as much about how you feel and how confident you are wearing a two piece and having more skin exposed.

You look great either way but to be absolutely sensational you need to feel happy and comfortable in what you are wearing.

Well done on getting a body that can rock a bikini!! Have a super holiday and know that you're beautiful
  • The 2-piece looks by far better!
  • bigredhearts
    bigredhearts Posts: 428
    you actually look BETTER in the 2 piece! :o)

^ this!!!
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    You look young, so wear the 2 piece while your age still allows it! lol Also, 1 pieces tend to make people look boxy.
  • My 13 yo daughter and I both agree - WEAR THE TWO - PIECE and rock it girl! Own it - you deserve it !!!

:flowerforyou:
  • 123Jude
    123Jude Posts: 56 Member
    you look great in both...but

YOU LOOK AMAZING IN THE 2 PIECE!! show off that hard work !!

xx
  • adellepuppy
    adellepuppy Posts: 130
    Personally I like the 2 piece and think you totally rock it. But I agree also. Wear what you are comfortable in. The one piece isn't matronly at all.
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    The two piece looks great and plus you'll get a better tan!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    2 piece. No question.
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    wow! I went to go get a snack and come back to a whole boat-load of confidence boosters! Thanks everyone for the support. I think that it is hard to feel confident sometimes when you aren't the typical size (I'm 5'11), and of course that one mean spirited comment from middle school swimming class seems to stay with you!

Hopefully some of these comments will give me enough confidence to wear it!
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 207 Member
    You look awesome in the 2piece! I personally don't think any 1piece is ever flattering on any body type! A tankini is good for more coverage but you look rockin in your 2pc!! Flaunt your body girl cause you're looking great!
  • lizhipwell
    lizhipwell Posts: 70
    I think the two piece looks better :)

I agree! Looks awesome!
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    2 piece.
This discussion has been closed.