What's the first thing you do in the morning?

Options
13»

Replies

• caroline150
    caroline150 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Most mornings I check MFP from my phone before I even get out of bed :) I have also become obsessed with weighing myself every morning...every ounce counts!

add me, folks, so I have more to read before starting my day :)
  • westwick1
    westwick1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    LOL! For me its pee, weigh, facebook, mfp.....I think I'm a bit obsessed!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    My 3 alarms go off (the kids and they re 4, 2, 1). So I gather everyone up,and head downstairs. Potty and change dipers, let the dogs out to potty THEN I get to pee! Weigh myself(yes I do it daily, but only log 1x week). The kids play while I get breakfast around and start our day...oh and most days that momma gets here coffee in early :) My first site I log into is MFP. It used to be FB to see the daily drama, but it didn't help me lose weight and stay motivated.

Oh and I must be sleepy becuase I juse reported my own post instead of hitting edit.......lol
  • gjulie
    gjulie Posts: 391
    Options
    yup,get out of bed,go to the bathroom,drink 2 glasses of water,check FB and MFP!!!
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    Rub the sleep out of my eyes, stumble to the bathroom, then out to the kitchen for a drink of something usually water and then to the laptop to see what craziness is going on in the world today. Then after a few minutes of checking emails and check some sites, back to the kitchen for my cheerios.
  • Solly123
    Solly123 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    After a number of snoozes, up, shower, downstairs to give dog her medication, clean cats litter tray, out the door to work.

Arrive in work, make a cup of tea and then log into MFP!
  • VolatileChocolate
    Options
    Alarm goes off 5 times between 5.53 - 6.10am!! Check the cat is still alive. Pee and weigh myself and be thrilled, okay or disappointed. Then clean teeth etc. Out the house by 6.25am.
  • kstalker1
    kstalker1 Posts: 7
    Options
    the first thing i do is think "please let me resist the biscuits today PLEASE"
  • lesley1981
    lesley1981 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    6am: First attempt to wake up my fiance
    6.05: second attempt to wake up my fiance
    6.10: third attenpt to wake up my fiance
    6.15: finally give in and tickle fiances feet to waken him
    6.20: shout at fiance until he finally gets up and gets into the shower
    6.25: get out of bed and go downstairs
    6.30: start cleaning up puppy poop
  • MDLNH
    MDLNH Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hit the snooze button
    *Fart*
    Close my eyes . . .
    Hit the snooze button
    *Fart*
    Let the dog out
    M-W-F (get dreassed and go to the gym at 5am for work-out), then off to work
    T & TH (alarm is an hour later - go directly to work)