October Shred Challenge 10/1-10/7

Options
Hello Ladies!

So I started a thread to officially start the October 30 Day Shred. So I think it would be great to share our personal goals and update on how many out of 30 days we have done...

My personal goal is to do ALL 30 days.
Lose 10 lbs in October.

I usually do my Shred at night so for now I'm 0/30 workouts.

Let us know what your goals are! :bigsmile:

Lets get Shredded Ladies!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• cassangelidy
    Options
    Hello Ladies!

So I started a thread to officially start the October 30 Day Shred. So I think it would be great to share our personal goals and update on how many out of 30 days we have done...

My personal goal is to do ALL 30 days.
    Lose 10 lbs in October.

I usually do my Shred at night so for now I'm 0/30 workouts.

Let us know what your goals are! :bigsmile:

Lets get Shredded Ladies!:flowerforyou:
  • strawberryblonde13
    Options
    i completly fell off the wagon last time but I am going to try and do it 3x per week (it became too much with the other classes / workouts I like to do) so i figure 3 nights will be a good start! I am going to spin class tonight so i will start thursday! :bigsmile:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    I want in too! I will try 3 times a week as well and see how that goes. Right now I am in moving into a new house so little time! haha
  • lesliedionne
    Options
    tonight i will start!!!

i'm excited about this... yay!
  • Dietprincess
    Options
    O.K., the September challenge was a bust for me. So, new month, new challenge, count me in!
  • jvmima48
    Options
    Hello

I just joined and I am in for the 30 day shred

Jenna
  • savanuh
    savanuh Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    well i want to try and do it at least five times a wekk but i cant start until i get it in the mail!!! so for now its just gym time:smile:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I just got mine in the mail today and Im in. I will be doing it 3 times a week and then Im doing turbo jam 4 times a week. LETS DO THIS!!!
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    Alright!! Nice turn out!!

Ok, today is Day 1....so those that have the DVD....lets get our workout in today!!!! Remember its only 27 mins long...your health and hottieness is worth 27 mins. :bigsmile:
  • meg0112
    meg0112 Posts: 344
    Options
    Ok I haven't done a challenge on this yet so here is my first go at it! I would like to lose 10lbs in October and finally break into the 130's! I have been a pretty avid runner since deciding to commit to weight loss but found out this week I have a stress fracture in my left shin :sad: So my goals are two fold:

I want to swim 4 times a week and do low impact toning excersizes 3 times a week for the first half of October and in the second half go back to weight training 3 times a week. Depending on how that feels, I am going to go back to Spinning 2 a week in the second half as well. Tonight-Low impact toning :smile:

So do we post our weights and everyday and whether or not we did the excersize? Do we post daily calorie intact? Help the newbie :drinker:
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    I'm in as well. Are we checking in weekly?
  • dodgergirl
    dodgergirl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just got back from a cruise and I ate everything they had to offer! :blushing: I want to lose 10 pounds by the end of October!!!
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    I usually only weigh myself weekly...On Tuesdays. So I think I'll stick to that...but I'll be checking in daily to tally up my workouts and comment on food intake. :smile:
  • buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    IM IN! 4 days a week!
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Cassidy is a super motivator. She's the reason I'm joining and the reason I'll stick to it!:bigsmile:
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    WOO HOO!!! Hi Tammi...here you are! AWESOME!!! (I wish they had a smiley with pom poms)

Thanks for the compliment Tammi. :blushing: I like to support people. Its fun to see others reach their goals!

Ok...Your gonna be hot...I'm gonna be hot...Jillian is gonna make us HOTTIES!!!!!!!!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    OMG!! I just did the workout 1 and OMG do I really need to say anymore than that. That was my first workout with her and OMG. This is the time I wish I had a HRM because I want to know how many calories I just burned. OMG!! I just can't stop saying that. I think I deserve a flower. :flowerforyou: Now i feel a little bit better. OMG. But I will be doing that in a couple of day. Like Jillian said you don't get the hot body for free.
  • cassangelidy
    Options
    hahahha

Isn't it insane!?!?!? I could not EVEN believe it...lol....I love Jillian...she is soooo right on!

For you my dear!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Way to go for being the first one to post a finished workout!! BRAVO!!!!!!!!

OH and you are going to be SUPER sore...but just push through the first couple of mins tomorrow and you will be able to finish it!!!

What was the hardest for you? The pushups get me BIG TIME!!

OH and BTW I wear my HRM and I last time I burned 395 durning level 1. I'm 5'8 and 190lbs...
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    yea the push ups did it for me for sure. I think i need to get smaller weights also. My arms are really sore. After doing the workout i had a seizure so I got a couple told you so's from friends. So the next time maybe just take it a little bit slower. LOL I like to push myself. I really want to loose this weight. Im on my third day of being sick and this is the first time (after the workout) that I have felt hungry. So I think as soon as the kids get home we are going to grab something to eat. I love this website.
  • lesliedionne
    Options
    i wanna get off work already so i can go home and start this! lol...

im SO ready to lose weight and feel healthy and confident again!!!

cheers! :drinker: