*Summer Sweeties to Fall Knockouts* Week 2 6.20.11 (CLOSED G

Options

Replies

• glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    Hello Summer Sweeties!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I had an awesome NSV Sunday!! I was able to fit into a new girdle 4 sizes smaller and I wore an outfit that I have not worn in 2 years because it was too tight. The skirt was actually really lose, plenty of breathing space. Every Sunday I am going to start seeing what I have in my closet!:bigsmile: It is such a motivator!!

BTW - Last night I caught Extreme Makeovers Weight Edition and it was soooo good!! EXTREME YES but INSPIRING ALL THE SAME!! I love it!

That's awesome Mollie!! Congrats! :):drinker:
  • glittersoul
    glittersoul Posts: 671
    Options
    hehe i think we should have a count for how many times we end up going potty from all this WATER LOL .... my co-workers keep LAUGHIN ... I am hoping my bladder will adjust soon!

You will adjust and it won't be so bad but will probably take more than the week :P
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Met my goal for yesterday of 80 oz and am well on my way today. Getting the workout in early really helps!
  • MayLan
    MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Goal: 112 oz per day (784 oz per week)

Monday: 112 oz.........check
    Tuesday: 112 oz.........check (maybe will drink more...I'll post tomorrow)
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    56/250

monday: 24 ounces
    tuesday: 32 ounces
    wednesday: goal is 48 ounces
    thursday: goal is 32 ounces
    friday: goal is 40 ounces
    saturday: goal is 32 ounces
    sunday: goal is 48 ounces

total: 256
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options

I had an awesome NSV Sunday!! I was able to fit into a new girdle 4 sizes smaller and I wore an outfit that I have not worn in 2 years because it was too tight. The skirt was actually really lose, plenty of breathing space. Every Sunday I am going to start seeing what I have in my closet!:bigsmile: It is such a motivator!!

BTW - Last night I caught Extreme Makeovers Weight Edition and it was soooo good!! EXTREME YES but INSPIRING ALL THE SAME!! I love it!

Amazing girlie! WTG!!!!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    My water intake goal is 100oz per day. I think I can, I think I can!!!!!:tongue:
  • Andrea511
    Andrea511 Posts: 12
    Options
    Goal 68oz each day

Monday-96 oz
    Tuesday-72 oz
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    So far so good! 164oz / 700oz :) Hope everyone else is drinking away those glasses of water :D
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options

Mollie!! That's awesome. I know you feel great, enjoy going through the closet :wink:
    I also seen the Extreme Makeover weight loss addition... It definitely helps me with motivation.. Love the show!
  • TeresaSavage
    TeresaSavage Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Okay, 67 ounce a day and 469 ounces for the week

Mon .... 67.6 ounces
    Tue... 67.6 ounces So far, So Good :wink:
    Wed...
    Thur...
    Fri...
    Sat...
    Sun...

:flowerforyou:
  • dkbstill
    dkbstill Posts: 31
    Options
    Weigh-In for Today: 187....
    *I am up 3 pounds, but I am hoping that is muscle.

Committment for the Week:
    - 8+ glasses of water per day
    - Attend at least 2 Spin Classes this week
    - Take my supplements

My hope is that I am back down to 184 or less. Trying to hit 180 by vacation (July 8th)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I will drink 100 oz. of water a day with a total of 700 oz. for the week.

Monday..........64 oz failure on day 1! I was out all day and forgot my water!
    Tuesday..........100 oz
    Wednesday.....
    Thursday.........
    Friday..............
    Saturday..........
    Sunday.............
    Total.................164
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My goal is to drink 100 oz. a day and 700oz this week.

Mon.-104 oz.
    Tues.- 118oz
    Wed.-
    Thurs.-
    Fri.-
    Sat.-
    Sun.-

Total: 222 oz
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Did good today...

Monday ~ 80 oz
    Tuesday ~ 96 oz
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options

Mollie!! That's awesome. I know you feel great, enjoy going through the closet :wink:
    I also seen the Extreme Makeover weight loss addition... It definitely helps me with motivation.. Love the show!
    Thanks Teresa!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

That's awesome Mollie!! Congrats! :):drinker:
    Thanks Glitter!

Amazing girlie! WTG!!!!
    Thanks Jacki!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Thanks MissCristie!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOLLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Goal 720 oz of water this week:

Mon: 88 oz (11 cups) .......................................................................632 oz to go!!
    Tue: 104 oz (13 cups) .....................................................................528 oz to go!!
    Wed:
    Thu:
    Fri:
    Sat:
    Sun:
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
    [/quote]
  • angp7711
    angp7711 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Monday ~ 80