Men. Grrr.

Replies

• cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Okay. I know there have been a lot of threads bashing men lately, but there is a reason for that - they suck.

I'm sick and tired of being used and taken for granted. Without going into too much detail, I am at my wit's end.

Why can't they just TRY to understand? It's like training a dog. A stupid one.

I've been where you are from the opposite direction - I'm not going to argue the benefits of guys or that not all of them are bad... I am one and it would sound self-serving - please allow me to simply say that as a fellow MFP person - I'm sorry you are struggling and going through a difficult scenario - and that you have our support because we all just want to get to a healthy place both physically and mentally...
    C.J.
  • leonardk09
    leonardk09 Posts: 86 Member
    My boyfriend is pretty supportive of this all, but keeps telling me if I lose my boobs there may be consequences.

-__- What a nut. They aren't going anywhere.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    What do you call the useless piece of skin on the end of a man's penis?

His body.

I was going to say the woman sitting on it ;)
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member

His body.

Touche Well played LOL
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member

His body.

Classic!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member

His body.

Like you have ever been in that situation...
  • bjohs
    bjohs Posts: 1,225 Member
    Sorry to hear that. :( I'm very fortunate to have a husband who supports anything I do. He even gave me an awesome NSV yesterday after I showed him how my newer shorts are too big now. He said "You look so freakin' good!" That made me smile and totally made my day. We've been together for 21 years and coming up on our 15th wedding anniversary. I wish everyone had a supportive mate. It certainly makes any of life's journeys so much more enjoyable. Hang in there. The right one will come along when you least expect it!
  • Emmy_Ann
    Emmy_Ann Posts: 60
    My man is awesome and wonderful, so no, they don't all suck. I'm sorry yours does. :(

No they don't all suck.. I love my husband to death, he is a fantastic father/husband/supporter.. not to mention super sexy.!
  • What do a *kitten*, an anniversary, and a toilet have in common?

Men always miss them.
  • What do you call the useless piece of skin on the end of a man's penis?

His body.

BAHAHAHAHA!!! At first I thought you were asking a legit question. Then I saw the last part. Harsh, but hilarious.

On the other hand it seems a lot of men feel the same way. That's the only part a lot of them are concerned with -_-

I myself have always been the second place kinda girl... I start talking to someone and it seems to be going great, then someone better comes along and I am forgotten :(

Or, like you said, sometimes they just want one thing... from a bunch of women.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    What do a *kitten*, an anniversary, and a toilet have in common?

Men always miss them.

but we don't miss the important things like rent/mortgage
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Why dont you go to a women's only weight loss site? And maybe as a bonus you can also find yourself a lovely ladywhile you are there and live happily ever after.
  • GrampsWooha
    GrampsWooha Posts: 184
    oh puhhhleease. u just need to find a nice respectable gentleman like myself is all :)
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,046 Member

Men always miss them.

My my you need to spend and evening with me!
  • muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    They're difficult because they're different.

Their priorities are different, their emotional functioning is different, their whole purpose in the propogation of the species is different.

I'm kind of with the dog lady (asking a dog to purr). Men are people and they're all different and unique; some good, some average; some bad; some boring; some dangerous..... so are women. and children. some dogs. some cats.

However, it's clear you're struggling with relationships and I hope that whatever's not going the way you'd like it to changes in some way soon. :-) :: hugs :: I'm sure we've all been "there". I know I have - and (much to my chagrin) - will be again!
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    I agree and they never put the toilet seat down or they dribble on the seat and they dont close the shower curtain, they leave thier socks inside out when they take them off, if they cut thier finger they are wrapped to thier necjk in an ace bandage ( wussy)oh not to mention they have no idea how to make a sandwich or open thier own damn beer can ! and NO guys its NOT funny to fart infront of us nor is it romantic!

OH and GOD FORBID they help out in the cleaning of the house...NO GUYS YOU DONT wash a red short with my whites!!!!!!!

OH and that little white cap that came off the tube of toothpast goes on THE EXACT SAME WAY IT FREAKIN
    CAME OFF! and seriously we dont want to see your butt sitting on the crapper be kind and shut the door !

I am so loving this thread and the joke behind it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    I hear ya... mine is so negligent and not supportive! Only thinks of himself. Doesn't listen to my feelings. Still won't let me leave the lights on. It's horrible. Men suck!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member

Men always miss them.

but we don't miss the important things like rent/mortgage
    This is true for both...
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Yeah, men are dogs...but a lot of dogs are cuddly, they sit when you say "sit", and they will lick you ANYWHERE! You just need a good dog...LOL...
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Why do men have a hole in their penis?

So oxygen can get to their brains.
This discussion has been closed.