haha! love it!
  • sam1320
    sam1320 Posts: 24
    Options
    LOL
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    The best way to get your calorie in would be to eat 6 twinkies and then go on an hour log sprint to burn off the extra 854 you ate.
  • jrueckert
    jrueckert Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    haha...joke right...?
  • artofbs
    artofbs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    If it was me, I would save them up a day at a time and have a 6 calorie feast on Sunday!!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    1/576th of a Big Mac :happy:
  • dbourassa
    dbourassa Posts: 2
    Options
    a small piece of lettuce has 1 calorie,
  • NewMutant
    NewMutant Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lick the countertop. That'll fix you right up.

I squirted Cherry Pepsi Zero out of my nose.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    1/80th oz. of vodka.
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    If it was me, I would save them up a day at a time and have a 6 calorie feast on Sunday!!

Lol!!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You all really need to get a sense of humor. The whole post was a JOKE. Only about 1/3 of you understood that...

But I REALLY AM under ONE calorie! :frown: You can even look at my diary!
  • ExerciseGeek
    ExerciseGeek Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    LOL is this a piss take?!

Exactly what I thought :P x
  • youngr6
    youngr6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Dust
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    LOL. I think it was a joke you guys(:
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    1200 calories a day is a rough estimate anyway. you could go into starvation mode even at 1200 calories because everyday is different, but 1200calories is made for everyone... i mean, having more muscle, or being more active, or any number of things, can make you burn more than this calorie average... this is why people who plateau when they are down to 1200calories a day find it easier to loose weight when they zig zag calories and have one day at maintenance level of calories, the next at 2lbs a week loss, the next at .5lbs a week loss, etc, because they cant go into starvation mode cuz not everyday is the same...

and one day of starvation mode calories will not put u in starvation mode... several days in a row will.

1calorie foods; i do like the licking the counter top suggestion, but think the licking the troll suggestion might put you over sodium/calories.
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    You all really need to get a sense of humor. The whole post was a JOKE. Only about 1/3 of you understood that...

But I REALLY AM under ONE calorie! :frown: You can even look at my diary!

She strikes again!
  • Perfectlycrooked
    Perfectlycrooked Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Yes!! xD Perfect, I know what I'm going to start doing!
  • erikblock
    erikblock Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that all of the numbers on MFP--both calories you're ingesting and calories you're burning--are approximate. The chances that you're ACTUALLY one calorie under are slim to none.
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    1200 calories a day is a rough estimate anyway. you could go into starvation mode even at 1200 calories because everyday is different, but 1200calories is made for everyone... i mean, having more muscle, or being more active, or any number of things, can make you burn more than this calorie average... this is why people who plateau when they are down to 1200calories a day find it easier to loose weight when they zig zag calories and have one day at maintenance level of calories, the next at 2lbs a week loss, the next at .5lbs a week loss, etc, because they cant go into starvation mode cuz not everyday is the same...

and one day of starvation mode calories will not put u in starvation mode... several days in a row will.

1calorie foods; i do like the licking the counter top suggestion, but think the licking the troll suggestion might put you over sodium/calories.

Just nibble the troll then.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I was like :huh: but then I was all :laugh: