One calorie??

Options

Replies

• swanny320
    swanny320 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm floored by the number of people who didn't realize she was being humorous. Proof that people take things WAY too seriously...lighten up people :)
  • bunchesonothing
    bunchesonothing Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Tic tac has some amazing marketing people...
  • rainunrefined
    rainunrefined Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that all of the numbers on MFP--both calories you're ingesting and calories you're burning--are approximate. The chances that you're ACTUALLY one calorie under are slim to none.

No, no.. I saw her diary... her calories are spot on. 1 calorie left. This is baffling.
  • maurilax
    maurilax Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Im afraid licking the counter top wont work in this case either, you would have to calculate the calories burned from bending over and opening your mouth, extending your tongue etc, ill bet you would burn at least 2 calories. then you still need to make that up. vicious cycle.
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    People are too gullible...by this post almost had me spitting my water out haha, good one!
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind that all of the numbers on MFP--both calories you're ingesting and calories you're burning--are approximate. The chances that you're ACTUALLY one calorie under are slim to none.

No, no.. I saw her diary... her calories are spot on. 1 calorie left. This is baffling.

Yes but I understand what Erik was saying...the nutrition label on Cheerios is under by 3 calories per serving where other foods underestimate calories by 10, 20, or more. They are legally not allowed to overestimate calories on packaging so they underestimate so you might actually be eating 50+ calories more by the end of the day than you thought.
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    1/576th of a Big Mac :happy:

Now we all know that is probably really 5 calories...jeez are you trying to put her over...:laugh:
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    1/5 of a clove of garlic, with the added benefit of warding off very small vampires... Or perhaps even trolls :laugh:
  • chantel14
    chantel14 Posts: 128
    Options
    1/576th of a Big Mac :happy:

Now we all know that is probably really 5 calories...jeez are you trying to put her over...:laugh:

wow, I can't believe you would even offer something 4 calories over.. what are we trying to sabotage her? haha :)-
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    just make sure you dont have a whole tic tac or all of your hard work this week is ruined.

LOL..omg..hysterical
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    One ice cube with a squeeze of lemon.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    One ice cube with a squeeze of lemon.

Hell no, cold water make you lose weight!!! Thermo something or another....too scientific for me. I vote for licking the peel of a banana.
  • cdenham001
    cdenham001 Posts: 83
    Options
    OMG!! All of you are hilarious, thanks for my laugh for the day. LMAO
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Licking the troll would increase your sodium content and make you retain water... don't want to do that!

Licking the counter top? I was fixing raw chicken there earlier, and we all know salmonella and food poisoning will make you burn more calories. Can't do that.

Let me think... I have an answer for this somewhere.

Oh! I've got it. Eat a piece of celery, 2" long. Yes, it takes energy to digest it, but contrary to popular belief, you gain one calorie for every 2" stalk of celery you eat. That should work!!
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Lick the countertop. That'll fix you right up.

ROTFL !!!!!!!!!!
  • tammykoon
    tammykoon Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I burnt so many calories laughing at this post I have to go eat back my calories!
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Well... my troll ran off with my tic tacs, so those won't work. There is no log on MFP for counter licking, so that's a no. I feel like I'm starving so I MUST be in starvation mode already. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!! :frown:
  • manda2j
    manda2j Posts: 63
    Options
    bahahaha~! ur prof pic scared the bejeezus outta me... i only knew it was you by your orangatang quote :P
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    LOL, she was obviously just joking around =P
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you don't have a whole tic-tac or all of your hard work this week is ruined.

Word. One calorie and :explode:

It's all over. Starvation running rampant. :sad: