_beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    threadderailed128508317398125000.jpg

The internet. It' so...anarchic.

Love that pic!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I thought it should say "Why men are easy", but that's the truth, so it isn't funny.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I thought it should say "Why men are easy", but that's the truth, so it isn't funny.

i think its funny...
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I'm sticking to subject!

Made laugh a couple of times, although some of the stuff isn't true in our household but most is!! :bigsmile:
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    this made me wish i had a penis.... lmao.... almost.

You can borrow mine on consignment any time.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    You forgot we think it's funny when someone farts, not disgusting.
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    For goodness sake! :laugh: People need to lighten up.

I am a woman and I was not offended, my husband is a man and he was not offended. Wtf. PCism SUCKS. Buck up!
  • tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Yup! Works for me!!!
    Also, fear no spiders!

I don't know...I have had to kill spiders for my male friends!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    But women get to show off their bodies in sexy bathing suits, while guys have to wear big baggy suits!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    But women get to show off their bodies in sexy bathing suits, while guys have to wear big baggy suits!

what about speedos?
  • l3ugjuice
    l3ugjuice Posts: 233
    Options
    its irrelevent information in the investigation. its like asking a husband that beats his wife if she was listening to him, or if she ever just listens to him. how many men a woman has slept with has little to do with the fact that she did not want to presently have sex, it is her choice. a woman can be married to a man and still be raped.

and you are largely wrong about the recession and women just skating through, women make less than men globally for the equivalent jobs that men do AND men are still the major stakeholders everywhere.

I am not hating on men, but facts are facts dude.

yes, it is completely relevant to the investigation. Unfortunately for your point, the accused have rights. Particularly important is the right to face their accuser. As the Duke Lacrosse team if the accuser's sexual history is not relevant....

and yes, you are certainly hating on men. Which is fine, but dont insult the intelligence of every person reading this thread and try to say otherwise.

Anyway, as far as the recession is concerned, you do understand that of all the jobs lost in this recession....>75% of them are men, right? Thats why it's being called a 'Mancession'. If it were women, people would care about the disparate impact...but it's not, so people defend it. Shameful.

(/derail success!)
  • l3ugjuice
    l3ugjuice Posts: 233
    Options

False charges for rape are no higher than for any other crime. Most rape victims don't bother to report their attacks because of exactly this attitude.

That's actually wrong. Unfounded rape accusations are something like 8% of all accusations filed, whereas its something like 2% for all other crimes. Try again.

of course that said, statistics on unfounded reporting of all crimes are...well, of limited accuracy at best. This applies to all statistics on the subject, mind you, not just limited to rape accusations. Personally I dont find argument of 'but false rape accusations are the same percentage as other crimes" argument to be persuasive enough to take away the rights of the accused anyway, I'm just pointing out the fallacy of your premiss. Not only is your statement basically meaningless on the subject, you are also dead wrong.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

what about speedos?
    I have one, but many pools and beaches frown on them.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

LMAO....
  • ♥jewel♥
    ♥jewel♥ Posts: 839
    Options

You can borrow mine on consignment any time.

Do I have to wait in line for it?
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Oh my land! I can't believe people are offended by the original post! I thought it was quite funny! Thinking back on Father's Day Sunday and the message Pastor gave, I guess it's a good thing a lot a people on this thread wasn't at my church. They probably would have have aneurysms. :ohwell: No PC in my church. :noway: :laugh:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    its irrelevent information in the investigation. its like asking a husband that beats his wife if she was listening to him, or if she ever just listens to him. how many men a woman has slept with has little to do with the fact that she did not want to presently have sex, it is her choice. a woman can be married to a man and still be raped.

and you are largely wrong about the recession and women just skating through, women make less than men globally for the equivalent jobs that men do AND men are still the major stakeholders everywhere.

I am not hating on men, but facts are facts dude.

yes, it is completely relevant to the investigation. Unfortunately for your point, the accused have rights. Particularly important is the right to face their accuser. As the Duke Lacrosse team if the accuser's sexual history is not relevant....

and yes, you are certainly hating on men. Which is fine, but dont insult the intelligence of every person reading this thread and try to say otherwise.

Anyway, as far as the recession is concerned, you do understand that of all the jobs lost in this recession....>75% of them are men, right? Thats why it's being called a 'Mancession'. If it were women, people would care about the disparate impact...but it's not, so people defend it. Shameful.

(/derail success!)

anyone can pull stats out of their *kitten*...

and im not hating on men...

i also believe that the accused has rights...

but i don't forget about the acusee...

and i don't pull stats out of my *kitten*...

comprende?
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Si comprendo! I tu comprendes? Estas bellisima!
  • foxyforce
    Options

taco burrito?
  • BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options

taco burrito?

Quieres un taco o burrito?? yo tengo burrito grande :bigsmile: