Did anyone watch Extreme Makeover: Weightloss Edition?

Options
13»

Replies

• candistyx
    candistyx Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Need to install openVPN, watch hulu from uk >_>
  • VeganGal84
    VeganGal84 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    ooh, yes! I love that show.

I really loved that they aired the Wally episode. I had always assumed that if it "didn't work" (if the patient/client didn't lose 200+ pounds in a year) that they wouldn't air it. So I'm glad that they are also showing the ugly side of real food addiction.
  • cobarlo14
    cobarlo14 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    We LOVE Heavy on A&E - very realistic!!!
    MTV - I used to be fat is great !!! do it now and make execise a part of your life.
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    I usually hate these types of shows but i've gotten hooked on this one. DVD it everyday.
    DVR*
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    ooh, yes! I love that show.

I really loved that they aired the Wally episode. I had always assumed that if it "didn't work" (if the patient/client didn't lose 200+ pounds in a year) that they wouldn't air it. So I'm glad that they are also showing the ugly side of real food addiction.

I assumed the same thing! I know other shows have not aired the ugly side of it too. One time Dr. Phil had a bunch of people he followed for 10 weeks or so and the biggest lady on there did not return in the finale and not a word was said about what happened to her. But since I weighed over 450 pounds myself at the time I knew what had happened to her. She did not lose the weight like the much smaller contestants and I was so made they did not say diddly squat about her. Even if she decided not to come back. They just left audience hanging.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,385 Member
    Options
    We LOVE Heavy on A&E - very realistic!!!
    MTV - I used to be fat is great !!! do it now and make execise a part of your life.

I don't have cable but I watch Heavy faithfully every week on line!! It was sooooo good too!