126lb (9 stone) in just over a year with pics

Options
13»

Replies

• blackrose80
    blackrose80 Posts: 134
    Options
    HOLY SHEEEEET! Serious fair play to you, you'v done an amazing job! And sincerely -you were a cutie before the weight loss but you is a whole lot of yummy now! Now you can watch all those who made your life hell go through miserable lives gaining weight and getting bald. ;)

Truly, yours is an inspirational story.
  • vodkaswigger
    vodkaswigger Posts: 467
    Options
    Good for you, you look fantastic, well done! you should be very proud of yourself, your hard work has paid off big time xxxx
  • Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I remember your story from before - but my goodness the bottom pics, well done. You've done so well
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :)

Metal Beau - I don't think that will ever change either, it just seems to be an automatic stereotype for most people. If you're fat you automatically become somebody that's lazy, unmotivated and a person that's easy to stamp all over. Unfortunately I tried to break that mould quite a lot so people didn't like it.

I found that people were very supportive at first with the weight loss and then those very same people became very snipey and jealous as I got closer to my goals. I think people like you as the unthreatening fat guy!

Blackrose - Thank you! I'm now yummy it seems! :D
  • psmith64
    psmith64 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    A great acheivement, you will be so glad you have lost your weight in the future.

A real inspiration to many, anything is possible when you really want it.

Regards

Paul
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    HolyBJello!!!
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    Wow! Congrats on the weight loss you look Great!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • swillis21
    swillis21 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Inspiring! I am married, but I must say you are a cutie ;) You look younger and more vibrant! Good health and a great smile is always what I've found attractive :) And move on from the friends that act jealous! lol, obviously they don't have your best interests at heart as true friends should. You should be proud of your hard work!
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    you look incredible! great job and i hope you are truly happy with all your accomplishments. losing weight is not easy. congrats to you!
  • blackrose80
    blackrose80 Posts: 134
    Options
    Thank you! :)

Metal Beau - I don't think that will ever change either, it just seems to be an automatic stereotype for most people. If you're fat you automatically become somebody that's lazy, unmotivated and a person that's easy to stamp all over. Unfortunately I tried to break that mould quite a lot so people didn't like it.

I found that people were very supportive at first with the weight loss and then those very same people became very snipey and jealous as I got closer to my goals. I think people like you as the unthreatening fat guy!

Blackrose - Thank you! I'm now yummy it seems! :D

LOL well earned yumminess. :D
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic. Great work!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on an amazing loss!!!!
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Holy hot stuff! You're a total babe! Whatever you're doing -- keep it up! :drinker:
  • minnie86
    minnie86 Posts: 187
    Options
    you look hot! congrats!
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! All the compliments are great for confidence I must say, I've had a lot of people say I look younger or better but nobody's called me a cutie or said I'm hot so I like!
  • live4something
    live4something Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Incredible! You look amazing!
  • boardshorts
    Options
    Great job, very inspiring!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Can someone PLEASE tell me why I can't see these pictures, only a frog in an icecube? WTF??????? Happens all the time. Drives me nuts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!