The new me!!! down 115lbs in 7mths

Options

Replies

• Crittywitty
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! Thank you for being such an inspiration and sharing your story. :-)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Great to have you all as part of my MFP family

Well I have been been on a 1200-1300 calorie diet since the beginning.. And usually 3 times a month I try and "shock" my body by having a lil bad in my diet .. AKA.. ((cheat day)) "like zaxby's" my favorite.. just give's your body a lil wakeup every once in a while..

I workout 6 days a week for at least 2-3 hrs every morning, I get up about 4:30 so my babies are still sleeping.. I change up my routine daily except with the video workout I may be using at the time.. that's a constant until it ends.. ((right now it's boot camp "biggest loser"))
    I also use elliptical/stepper, Ifit Treadmill w/shoxs, boxing/punching bag.. then I do some strenghtening with a weight machine/loose weights.. Jumping jacks, squats and situps are some of my favorites to do thru out the day randomly..

(Just so you know us chunky monkey's can have loose skin but here is my secret I have learned and it works)
    Ok.. loose skin:::: well I was very scared about that and yes I still have some, but I have also had 3 babies so it's not all going to go away.. the secret is to not let it be to bad is to buy yourself a spanks a size smaller than you are to help suck in your loose skin while exercising.. "it works" it's like tightening your muscles for you instead of sitting there trying to suck your gut in the whole time during your workout... you will notice a big difference within the first 2 weeks

Hope it helps you out feel free to write me anytime and I will try to help.. But thanks again to you all for Joining my MFP family... We Rock!!!!

Always Remember: "Believe in yourself and know that you'll cross the finish line. No one can want it bad enough for you. You have to want it for yourself and you have to want it more than anything."

Your friend,
    ~Rachel~
  • XTurkishMamiX
    XTurkishMamiX Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    that is amazing!
    :bigsmile:
  • froggy77064
    froggy77064 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! :)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    WOW! Congratulations! Thank you for being such an inspiration and sharing your story. :-)

Thank you!!!! :wink:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Great to have you all as part of my MFP family

Well I have been been on a 1200-1300 calorie diet since the beginning.. And usually 3 times a month I try and "shock" my body by having a lil bad in my diet .. AKA.. ((cheat day)) "like zaxby's" my favorite.. just give's your body a lil wakeup every once in a while..

I workout 6 days a week for at least 2-3 hrs every morning, I get up about 4:30 so my babies are still sleeping.. I change up my routine daily except with the video workout I may be using at the time.. that's a constant until it ends.. ((right now it's boot camp "biggest loser"))
    I also use elliptical/stepper, Ifit Treadmill w/shoxs, boxing/punching bag.. then I do some strenghtening with a weight machine/loose weights.. Jumping jacks, squats and situps are some of my favorites to do thru out the day randomly..

(Just so you know us chunky monkey's can have loose skin but here is my secret I have learned and it works)
    Ok.. loose skin:::: well I was very scared about that and yes I still have some, but I have also had 3 babies so it's not all going to go away.. the secret is to not let it be to bad is to buy yourself a spanks a size smaller than you are to help suck in your loose skin while exercising.. "it works" it's like tightening your muscles for you instead of sitting there trying to suck your gut in the whole time during your workout... you will notice a big difference within the first 2 weeks

Hope it helps you out feel free to write me anytime and I will try to help.. But thanks again to you all for Joining my MFP family... We Rock!!!!

Always Remember: "Believe in yourself and know that you'll cross the finish line. No one can want it bad enough for you. You have to want it for yourself and you have to want it more than anything."

Your friend,
    ~Rachel~
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    wow...awesome job!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    Aww.. Thank you ladies all so muchƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
  • ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing! I just started with MFP and hope to accomplish my fitness goals as you have! :smile:

I'm going to add you as a friend, if you don't mind.
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done!
  • kirst8489
    kirst8489 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well done keep going =o) x
  • herdqt21
    herdqt21 Posts: 12
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of ya :)
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing! I just started with MFP and hope to accomplish my fitness goals as you have! :smile:

I'm going to add you as a friend, if you don't mind.

Aww.. Thanks sweetie!! And I could never have to many wonderful MFP Friends/family.. Thanks for the add.. :wink:
  • babynurse123
    babynurse123 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! You are such an inspiration to us all. Thank u for sharing.
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options

Thank you!!! Welcome to my MFP family:wink:
  • AwesomeSauce4
    Options

Thank you!!! Welcome to my MFP family:wink:
  • MsMadmagic
    MsMadmagic Posts: 66
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! What an inspirational post. I wish you health and happiness in your continued journey :smile:
  • kellibean13
    kellibean13 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your success and your words are truly inspiring!

Best to you on the rest of your journey - happy LIVING! :)
  • Newkell
    Newkell Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    you continue to inspire. Thanks for sharing. It is especially motivating to people like me who need to lose a lot of weight also. Keep it up :)