30 day shred rant

Options
13»

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    if you have only do level one then switch to level two you might just be too fit for level one.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    i am on level 2 and i bust my *kitten* off on it if it is easy then push yourself harder. it is great because you get cardio and strengthening in one. i did zumba instead of the shred yesterday and that was easy. I need to pick up weights to get more of a workout.

A friend I do aerobics classes with tried zumba and said it was boringly easy, but people seem to burn 500+ calories on it. Then again, most people seem to be burning in the 200s on the 30DS, as opposed to my 125 with 6.6 lb weights!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    You are getting smaller and fitter so you have to jump around like a crazy person to get the same burn as someone carrying 50 more lbs than you.

https://sites.google.com/site/zumbacaloriesburnt/

Punch in your weight now and what you used t weigh. it isnt fair.
  • jaimejean478
    jaimejean478 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Ive done it and it wasnt worth having to look at or listen to Jillian Michales

HA! After 2 workouts on each level, I'm comfortable putting her on mute and turning on my iPod! SO TRUE though!
  • Tereztaylor07
    Options
    If your reps are higher than the girls in the video, up your weights. I do it with 8lb weights and it's killer. Probably will still be a low burn for you though, I am a bit bigger :)