Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Replies

• bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,380 Member
    1861 for today. I wanted to try for 2000 but it's getting late and I'm tired. I'm planning on running tomorrow so I will try to do another long run to make up for it if you are planning on taking a rest day after your AMAZING workout today, PeachyKeene!
    That is some great teamwork! Way to go both of you and everyone else today! I ended with 369 :( I will get back at it when I am home.
    Next week our days are different. Monday will be a double day. Wednesday will be extra miles for each cup of water you drink...up to 9. Friday will be another double day also. The weekend will be double kidnap day with Saturday and Sunday being a kidnap day. This extra number these dAys will be tripled. I will come up with a way for someone other then me to pick who we Track these days....follow the thread for details
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    1861 for today. I wanted to try for 2000 but it's getting late and I'm tired. I'm planning on running tomorrow so I will try to do another long run to make up for it if you are planning on taking a rest day after your AMAZING workout today, PeachyKeene!

You did wonderful and I am very, very proud of you for doing that. I was afraid no one would see my challenge and I am proud you did so good. Burning that many calories takes a lot of work. It is hard and it hurts.

I got lucky after all that I did, my friend invited me over for a swim. So it really help blast the calories.

I am going to try to get a good walk in this evening. Probably not though. I am really sore and need the rest.
  • bmfrazie
    I just got home! I added up the numbers for Friday and Saturday and this is what we did. 8744 calories of Friday = 174.88 miles. Saturday was 10915 calories = 218.3 miles x 3 = 654.9 miles. I am still missing a few numbers and I am positive that if I can get the numbers from Sundance for Saturday we will be looking amazing! I am going to message wait to turn in these numbers with the numbers from today since I am already recieving those numbers.

I have talked to a handful of people on the team and took a team vote. Their will be a few changes on the team and I will let you guys know when they are in place. Thank you everyone for your hardwork. Let's keep working hard and finish off July with a BANG
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    CHANGES?! Now I must know.

About to go for a long run, after walking around quite a bit today! Will post my number later tonight!
  • bmfrazie
    We will be getting a new team member
  • PeachyKeene
    Rest day today only burned 420
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    LOVES IT!
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Took a day off. Too hot!!

Back at it tomorrow.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Hey guys Im back after being MIA for a few days! Hope your all good :) How are we getting on? what place we in now? xxx
  • bmfrazie
    Hey guys Im back after being MIA for a few days! Hope your all good :) How are we getting on? what place we in now? xxx

Welcome back! Today is a double day! Let's all work hard to reach a total burn of at least 12,000 as team(240 miles x 2)!--- If we broke it down that would be 800 cals a person. However, like you all know it is about doing your BEST and working as team to pull this off!

I just updated Sundance to our Triple day and we managed to get 240.5 miles x 3 = 721.5 miles ladies....that is the best we have done with a double or triple day. (our best double day we had 341.44 x 2 = 682.88)

The map is not updated for us because I just turned in our numbers for Friday and Saturday. I am waiting on a few numbers for Sunday still. I will update on our position as soon as I find out.

We have a new team member. She will be messaging on her later today. Her name is Ananot banana and she has logged in for 310 days straight so no worries about her going MIA. She normally post 600+ 5 days a week and 300+ 2 days a week. I will let her give you more info about herself later today!
  • bmfrazie
    I can't tell who is in front because we are right next to the UK's viking team. So I am going for we are pretty much tied for 7th place!

FYI -- Wednesday has been changed to a rest day and no calories on that day will count. Only the water you drink will count!! we get 10 MILES per cup of water per person with each person having a max of 9 cups. That means each person could earn 90 miles which would equal 4500 cals!!!! If all of us get our 9 cups of water in we will move 1350 miles! This day will be super important to get me these numbers right away because I wont be able to count them in on the next day.

NEXT WEEK WE MUST HAVE A BUILT IN REST DAY AS A TEAM! WE GET TO PICK OUR REST DAY THOUGH. TEAM VOTE....WHAT DAY DURING THE WEEK DO YOU NORMALLY REST?
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Tuesday and Thursday are usually days with lower burns for me.
  • PeachyKeene
    I can't tell who is in front because we are right next to the UK's viking team. So I am going for we are pretty much tied for 7th place!

FYI -- Wednesday has been changed to a rest day and no calories on that day will count. Only the water you drink will count!! we get 10 MILES per cup of water per person with each person having a max of 9 cups. That means each person could earn 90 miles which would equal 4500 cals!!!! If all of us get our 9 cups of water in we will move 1350 miles! This day will be super important to get me these numbers right away because I wont be able to count them in on the next day.

NEXT WEEK WE MUST HAVE A BUILT IN REST DAY AS A TEAM! WE GET TO PICK OUR REST DAY THOUGH. TEAM VOTE....WHAT DAY DURING THE WEEK DO YOU NORMALLY REST?

Thursday and Sunday are my rest days
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Welcome Ananot banana, you rock of day logging and your workout schedule. Glad to have you :smile:

I am really up for any day off this week I am on vacation at my dads on the lake so I am still going to try to do my videos and a ton of walking. On a normal week it is hard for me to get in my videos on sat and sundays cause my hubby is home and we (he) makes tons of projects for us to do.

Oh and I think I messed up days logging so I'm very sad:sad: . I was over 125 I think and I logged in at 1045pm (1245 texas time) cali time and my diary's were already up for monday :sad: :sad: :cry: :sad: :explode: Well we will see in a few days what it says...

Have a great week :happy: everyone
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member

Ok I'll make sure I get 9 glasses that day... tuesday or wednesday would be best for me for rest day.. As I'm busy with speech ith the twins ect those days
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Hi everyone!! I'm happy to be part of Team WTF!! A little about me....about a year and a half ago I decided to start losing weight. I weighed in at 222 lbs. when I got back from a family vacation. Since then I have hit my lowest adult weight of 169 lbs. but have gained back about 17 lbs. I'm ready to get back to that weight and lower! I live in Nevada with my Boyfriend and our little puppy Lou. My favorite way to burn calories is Zumba, snowshoeing (in the winter) and running. I've ran in 4 races so far since I completed C25K last year. I'm also going to start weight lifting in August. I love the idea of being on a team and having the team motivation to help me get off my butt!! Please send me a friend request so I can keep up with all of you!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Welcome to the team Ananotbanana!! Glad to have you!!

And for me, it doesn't really matter when rest days are. I try to go around my own schedule (which changes daily) and what is going on in this game. I really like the water challenge though! I really need motivation to drink more water!!

Today is double day!! I am excited to get to try out my new running shorts at the gym tonight after work!!

Hope all is well with everyone and here's to an awesome week!! :drinker:
  • bmfrazie
    Just a little something that I just did and thought was interesting so I wanted to share with you lovely ladies. Here is everyone's average burn so far for the month.
    bmfrazie: 553
    LibbyBelanger: 317.8
    Sundance2032: 863.25
    RunningAddict: 969
    PeachyKeene: 1170.75
    Mommyoftwins05: 389.8
    Luv_Lea: 362.5
    Pink Princess: 606
    BeautifulArtemis: 822
    cdenham001: 576.4
    Kristiek7: 647
    1horsetown: 475.5
    naomi7703: 694.5
    km323: 846.3

People below have never taken a zero day
    bmfrazie, sundance, RunningAddict, BeautifulArtemis, naomi, and km323

So far we have burned 233,086 calories as a TEAM!!!

You guys all rock!
  • PeachyKeene
    1562 for me today
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    I did better than the 800. I got 923 today!
This discussion has been closed.