Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    1396 yesterday hunny :) xx Today will be a low day for me - im just going for a wee walk at lunch at that is all - im having a night off :) xxx
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    A close day but we did not reach out 200+ goal. I will turn in 191.26 miles for us for yesterday. I am still missing sundance (traveling today) and 2 days from concealedpearl. I will wait another hour or so to hear from them to see if we can maybe make up the other 437 that we need to hit our goal.

Mommyoftwins will be the person that determines who we will attack today.

What does everyone want to have for a not so real drink on our boat today? I am thinking a good ol' long island because I never allow myself to really get them :):drinker:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    hmm who will I be sending over to the other ship? Get me your numbers as early as possible tonight please
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    A close day but we did not reach out 200+ goal. I will turn in 191.26 miles for us for yesterday. I am still missing sundance (traveling today) and 2 days from concealedpearl. I will wait another hour or so to hear from them to see if we can maybe make up the other 437 that we need to hit our goal.

Mommyoftwins will be the person that determines who we will attack today.

What does everyone want to have for a not so real drink on our boat today? I am thinking a good ol' long island because I never allow myself to really get them :):drinker:

I'm thinking some good ol' pirate rum sounds good!! I love rum...Yummy!
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    *hic* Me thinks ye stole ar rumm! Tis not in the galley as it should *hic* *hic* Now we be stealin' ya matey! We trade yer scallywag back to ya fer da rummmmmmm!

--Ultimate Destruction
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    492 for me today.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    763 for me.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    *hic* Me thinks ye stole ar rumm! Tis not in the galley as it should *hic* *hic* Now we be stealin' ya matey! We trade yer scallywag back to ya fer da rummmmmmm!

--Ultimate Destruction
    Congrats on getting a big bad 29 calories from pinkprincess...she is feeling pretty rough from yesterday and is recovering today
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Today was an easier day for lots of people...fingers crossed that we reach the 200+ goal but I'm not sure we will :(
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    Finished yesterday at 302 instead of 213. Not a huge difference but I guess every calorie counts!
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    Just an FYI, Thursdays and Sundays are always going to be my low burn days, but I still try to get something. I run 5 days a week and try to rest 2. I want to continue this competition!!!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I do not have a set workout schedule (it varies from day to day) but I will try to let everyone know when I plan to have a rest day. I plan to continue; I love this challenge and feel it's really pushed me in so many ways!!!

Doing such a wonderful job ladies!!! Go team WTF!!!!!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    You guys totally rock!!! I love being your captain!

----Heads up for the weekend is that I will be away from my computer (still have the smart phone). I will still log all my activity. I am just not sure about what my burns will be because I don't know if I will get to do my crazy late night workouts since I wont be at my house. I promise that I will be at least at 300 all weekend but will aim or closer to the 667 mark.
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    1125 calories burnt today captain. I have a challenge, anyone want battle with me in a duel for highest calorie burn tomorrow for triple day. I am going to try to get my highest burn ever. In the 2000. I will probably have to workout 5 hours to get that. Message me if you a up for the competition. No prizes awarded. Just motivation to push yourself to the limit.
  • 1horsetown
    Options
    509 for me today. I plan to continue this challenge. My shin splint is keeping me from the burns I was hoping for.

Helping my mom move tomorrow. Be interesting to see how my burn goes.
  • km323
    Options
    I did 568 yesterday, sorry I was unable to check in!

PK, I don't know if I will be able to match your 2000 calories, but for a challenge I will certainly try!
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    Cardiovascular Minutes Calories Burned
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 45 303
    Running (jogging), 5 mph (12 min mile) 90 971
    Stretching, hatha yoga 15 52
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) 60 243
    Cleaning, light, moderate effort 180 607
    Swimming, leisurely, general 180 1457

Total Burned 3633

I am very tired and sore after all of this today! I may not do much tomorrow.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    ^^^^ this is amazing! I think everyone on our team should congratulate peachy on such an awesome day! It will help our boat so very much. I greatly appreciate that you could work so hard when I couldn't.

This morning I went for a 2.67 mile walk to burn 201 calories. The remainder of the day I didn't burn anything so I am going to do my push ups, sit ups, stretching and whAtever else can be done with little sound since the house is sleeping. I won't be able too update numbers for our team until I am back at home with my computer.
  • 1horsetown
    Options
    533 for me today.
  • km323
    Options
    1861 for today. I wanted to try for 2000 but it's getting late and I'm tired. I'm planning on running tomorrow so I will try to do another long run to make up for it if you are planning on taking a rest day after your AMAZING workout today, PeachyKeene!