Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    1665 for me today!! Long hard day!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I am struggling here today. I just did 100 push ups and 150 jumping jacks to bring me up to 569. I will try my best to hit my goal of 700. I know tomorrow I will be out on the boat all day so I will get NOTHING in really.

Good job to everyone today and especially the amazing ladies that pulled over 1000 for today. Our team really needed it!!
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    571 for today
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    250 for me. Too stinking hot to do much. Even the basement was 80*.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    For the next 5 days I challenge our team to pull off 200+ mile burns everyday. This means it is a group effort. We can and have done it before but not for 5 days in a row. That means as a group we need to be getting 10,000 cals a day. Plus it will be even better on our double and triple day.
    We have had 5 days over 200 and when I did the 1000 cal challenge we posted 341.44 before doubling.

Who is down?

Oh and Saturday we only managed 157.4 x 3 = 472.2 miles
    Yesterday was 172.56 miles
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    That means we need to burn 666+ cals each each day! We can do that!!! Come on guys xxx
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    For the next 5 days I challenge our team to pull off 200+ mile burns everyday. This means it is a group effort. We can and have done it before but not for 5 days in a row. That means as a group we need to be getting 10,000 cals a day. Plus it will be even better on our double and triple day.
    We have had 5 days over 200 and when I did the 1000 cal challenge we posted 341.44 before doubling.

Who is down?

That makes me want to cuss! Saturday was one of my best calorie burn days I have had in a while. I didn't want to do it, but I knew my team was counting on me and it would be better for me to do. I am a little upset that it seems some don't really take this challenge that seriously!! Am I wrong captain, I am sure you get everyone's explanation as to why they didn't do much? Maybe I am taking it to seriously. And I do see effort from some on our team, so I am not talking about everyone. Please I know I am not the only one trying hard, but I know there are some that aren't in it to win it. I have a goal though, I want to take this as serious as possible, allow it to push me as much as possible and see F!@#ING results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on guys our team is counting on each and every one of you!!! You can do this and reap more rewards, other than winning a competion. Lean mean bodies!! Don't make me call Jullian! Rant over!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm in for that challenge!

Been thinking to find 'little' ways of burning cals on top of the set exercise I do...like taking my breaks and doing crunches/going for walks....or something. Doing squats while cooking, brushing my teeth?? LoL....
  • bmfrazie
    Options

Who is down?

That makes me want to cuss! Saturday was one of my best calorie burn days I have had in a while. I didn't want to do it, but I knew my team was counting on me and it would be better for me to do. I am a little upset that it seems some don't really take this challenge that seriously!! Am I wrong captain, I am sure you get everyone's explanation as to why they didn't do much? Maybe I am taking it to seriously. And I do see effort from some on our team, so I am not talking about everyone. Please I know I am not the only one trying hard, but I know there are some that aren't in it to win it. I have a goal though, I want to take this as serious as possible, allow it to push me as much as possible and see F!@#ING results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on guys our team is counting on each and every one of you!!! You can do this and reap more rewards, other than winning a competion. Lean mean bodies!! Don't make me call Jullian! Rant over!

I can't lie I was rather disapointed with our numbers on Saturday. It was our first triple day and one of our lowest days ever. Maybe it just sucked even more after we posted so high on double points day. I know the point of doing triple point on Saturday was because that is the day that most people slack off. I know I sure as heck did but I still found a way to get in a burn and still have fun.

I personally know that looking back this challenged has helped me to increase my calorie burn. Before this challenge I was averaging about 250 cals a day. So far I have averaged 576 a day! So I have more then doubled my burn this month with a large portion of that drive being because I want our boat to move. I am so happy that I have even posted three 1000+ days which before I never thought I could do.

I am proud of each of you in your own efforts. I see the numbers you post and know when you have an above average day. I great appreciate it when everyone gives me their numbers in a timely manner too. We have only had 2 days that I was able to turn in all of the numbers to Lee.
  • PeachyKeene
    Options

Been thinking to find 'little' ways of burning cals on top of the set exercise I do...like taking my breaks and doing crunches/going for walks....or something. Doing squats while cooking, brushing my teeth?? LoL....

great idea!!!!
  • bmfrazie
    Options

I like the way you think Luv_Lea
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm back!

Saturday: 284
    Sunday: 883

Also this week I'm going to walk into work on the days I go in. It's only about 1/2 mile so why not?
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    That means we need to burn 666+ cals each each day! We can do that!!! Come on guys xxx

I agree!!! We can do it.. I don't get much in during the week.. But I will defintely push for at least 666 cals!
  • PeachyKeene
    Options

Who is down?

I can't lie I was rather disapointed with our numbers on Saturday. It was our first triple day and one of our lowest days ever. Maybe it just sucked even more after we posted so high on double points day. I know the point of doing triple point on Saturday was because that is the day that most people slack off. I know I sure as heck did but I still found a way to get in a burn and still have fun.

I personally know that looking back this challenged has helped me to increase my calorie burn. Before this challenge I was averaging about 250 cals a day. So far I have averaged 576 a day! So I have more then doubled my burn this month with a large portion of that drive being because I want our boat to move. I am so happy that I have even posted three 1000+ days which before I never thought I could do.

I am proud of each of you in your own efforts. I see the numbers you post and know when you have an above average day. I great appreciate it when everyone gives me their numbers in a timely manner too. We have only had 2 days that I was able to turn in all of the numbers to Lee.

I know I burn a lot of calories doing the same amount of exercise as you, but that is because I am bigger and bigger people burn more calories having to carry the weight. I totally understand that and get it and I can tell you are trying and many others on our team, but I also have to think there are some that are not trying that are on this team.
  • bmfrazie
    Options

I agree!!! We can do it.. I don't get much in during the week.. But I will defintely push for at least 666 cals!

I like to say 667 instead :ohwell: We can all do our part. I know that for a few people on the team posting 360 is HUGE. However, other people post 1000+ like it is nothing. Do your best and give the team your full effort and I am sure we can all pull it off.

My fav quote is "To give anything less than your best is to sacrafice the gift." Let's live by this quote this week.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Here comes the bad news...the map was just updated and over the weekend we dropped from 7th place to 13th place :(
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    Here comes the bad news...the map was just updated and over the weekend we dropped from 7th place to 13th place :(

Well is that not like last freaking place!!! How many ships are out there? Geeze!!
  • bmfrazie
    Options

Well is that not like last freaking place!!! How many ships are out there? Geeze!!

LOL there are about 22 ships I do believe. We are not last but are def sitting in the back half.
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    Jumping jacks, vigorous 57
    Running (jogging), 5 mph (12 min mile) 262
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 212
    Running (jogging), 6 mph (10 min mile) 410
    Stretching, hatha yoga 52
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) 123
    Total calories burned 1116

This is running 5 miles, walking 2 miles, stretching 15 minutes, 50 jumping jacks, and 30 mins of strength training.

This has been my normal workouts. I was doing P90x, but decided I wanted to run more, so I started weight lifting along with my runs. EVERYTHING COUNTS EVEN MOWING YOUR LAWN, BUYING YOUR GROCERIES, CLOTHES SHOPPING. ESTIMATE THE TIME!
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm at 1094 today, if I end up doing any more I will repost. I'm planning on taking on the 667/per day challenge and I hope others are too. I hope we can all step it up this week to take back some ground!

Like PK said, make sure you log everything! Walking around the mall, cleaning...WHATEVER IT TAKES! If you can move, you can burn calories!