Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I was wearing my HRM so 150 probably accurate. An hour on the elliptical would have been 500+. Tho the scenery in the basement isn't nearly as good. And the boy wouldn't have been involved.
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Recovery day for me. I managed to make it down to the Cardiac Rehab and walk about 3 miles with a 3.5% incline, without anyone noticing I was gone lol. I may run a couple miles today and also planning a hiking trip later! Can't wait, I love to take pics of the outdoors. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Saturday! :D
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Today was my 15k run! I ended up with about a 1067 burn today. I am sure if I brought my phone w/ the tracker it would have been more accurate. I am so excited because I ran 1 min faster then my goal was. I wanted to run it in 1:30 or under and I finished in 1:29.02!! I know my first mile was a 8:24 but the rest I am not sure of. I walked a little on the hill and about Mile 6 I started with horrible tummy cramps...tried to run through them...walked half a mile from 6.5-7 and then finished the rest of it. I can't help but wonder what my would have been if I didn't have that little walking time. Either way I am proud of my results and am happy to say that I have ran 15k (furthest race yet)!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Today was my 15k run! I ended up with about a 1067 burn today. I am sure if I brought my phone w/ the tracker it would have been more accurate. I am so excited because I ran 1 min faster then my goal was. I wanted to run it in 1:30 or under and I finished in 1:29.02!! I know my first mile was a 8:24 but the rest I am not sure of. I walked a little on the hill and about Mile 6 I started with horrible tummy cramps...tried to run through them...walked half a mile from 6.5-7 and then finished the rest of it. I can't help but wonder what my would have been if I didn't have that little walking time. Either way I am proud of my results and am happy to say that I have ran 15k (furthest race yet)!

Deff. Well done on the 15k!! That is awesome time not to mention just being able to say you did it!!! Totally Cool!!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    We had really good numbers for both Friday and Saturday. Friday before the double we turned in 214.98 miles x2 = 429.96!!! Then yesterday we pulled off a 212.9. Our best day was 221.34 (Wednesday). I really love when we are over 200 as a group!

I checked the map and we are in 13th place without our numbers from yesterday.

Thank you to everyone who gets me your numbers right away! It is great appreciated!! Have a great Sunday.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    No challenge after all for today. Here is what it will look like next week.
    Tuesday --- Double Day
    Thursday --- Kidnap Day
    Saturday --- TRIPLE DAY!!!!!

Have a nice Sunday. We are heading out to North Bar Lake for a fun few hours of family time and relaxation.
  • 1horsetown
    Options
    747 for me today. Too hot for this kind of activity!!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I just turned our numbers for yesterday. We ended up doing 190.28 miles. Keep up the good work ladies!!

Last week I burned 4602 calories!! I had been trying to get over 3500 for a few months and could never reach it. My goal for this week is 4000 since I don't have a race that will help me burn over 1000. Do you guys have any goals for this week?
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    My goal is just to get through the week haha! and hopefully loose a pound? x
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Ladies we have moved up to 7th place. However, there is a HUGE gap between us and 6th place. I have taken today easy because my knee is killing me but tomorrow it is def on for the double day
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    About to go for a run - I'll check in when I'm back! I'll take it a little easier today to so I can kill it tomorrow for double day. Look at us in 7th place! Go WTF!
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    757 for me for today!
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    561 for me today!
  • 1horsetown
    Options
    Took a day off from the elliptical. Only 325 today. I'll have a good day tomorrow to double.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I feel like such a slacker and that I let you guys down. I only did 154 today :( I promise better for tomorrow though!
  • Charlottekd
    Options
    YSLogoForfeit.png
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Com eon guys we can do this - lets push the boat out today and get high cals!! its a double day!!! xxx
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    YSLogoForfeit.png

LOL Last time I checked you guys happen to be behind us so you need to catch us if you can :tongue:
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    YSLogoForfeit.png

LOL Last time I checked you guys happen to be behind us so you need to catch us if you can :tongue:

HAHA! That's funny. Great job girls! Keep up the GREAT work!

This game really has me working out more lately. Lovin' it! :)
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    This just made me realize that some groups are doing mini challenges in their group. Do you guys want to do a mini challenge on our boat to spice it up a little>?