Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Put me down for 521 today.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Yesterday we ended up moving 221.34 miles. This is our highest for a normal day. Tomorrow will be a double day and Sunday will be some form of an attack.

I hope you all have a good day!!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    What a great run, it a wonderful NSV. :drinker:

And I agree that I love this challenge and it really has made me step up my cal burn :tongue: :bigsmile: and the little games make it exciting, I cant wait tell tomorrow it is my heavy cal burn day so it kicks butt it is doubled :tongue: my burn for today will be 636. I just finished Blast fat and I will be push mowing for about an hour later (my riding mower has a flat)

:happy: Everyone is doing great, keep up all the hard work :happy:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    When I looked this morning we had moved up to 9 th but I am not sure if everyone had been updated at that time.
  • LibbyBelanger
    LibbyBelanger Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    No exercise for me today. Sorry. Needed a day off.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Haven't viewed this thread in a few days. Good job ladies!!! Doing an amazing job. And love the signature btw! :)
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Not much exercise for me today. I needed a break. I got 208 calories burned
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    620 today. Had to kind of rush through my workout.
  • 1horsetown
    Options
    Only 250 for me today. My shin splint is finally (FINALLY) feeling somewhat better. I'll improve my #'s soon.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Today was a low day for lots of us. I only man259 today. I think that 1300 yesterday pulled it out of me for today. Tomorrow is a double day. Let's try to hit it hard tomorrow! I have my race on Sat so I pull as much as I can for a rest day
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    I got another 875 this afternoon.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    146.1 miles yesterday with a total of 7305. It was a lower day for us but today is a double day and we have a chance to hit it hard. Can't wait to see what everyone does today!

This morning I am taking my son to the Cherry festival again so I will track my miles again. Plus I have to take him for a 3 mile walk because tomorrow he is doing the 5k walk (race) with my mother in law (Libby) so he neeeds his practice :) Plus a couple mile run. I am not going to over push today but am hoping that I clear over 500 since I have my race tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone!!
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    146.1 miles yesterday with a total of 7305. It was a lower day for us but today is a double day and we have a chance to hit it hard. Can't wait to see what everyone does today!

This morning I am taking my son to the Cherry festival again so I will track my miles again. Plus I have to take him for a 3 mile walk because tomorrow he is doing the 5k walk (race) with my mother in law (Libby) so he neeeds his practice :) Plus a couple mile run. I am not going to over push today but am hoping that I clear over 500 since I have my race tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone!!

Yep I was saving the energy and muscle power for today. I am going to burn my highest burn today.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I only got a 15 min walk at lunch today :( and Im not sure if I can zumba it tonight or not! I feel like I have zilch energy :( xxx
  • km323
    Options
    I'm not feeling too well today so unfortunately I think I'm going to have to forgo my run, but I'll try to find some things to do indoors that will burn some calories.
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    I have never worked out so much. 1903 is my total calories burned, but we will be no where near 1st. Big Beaver burnt over 3000 calories today and his wife burnt over 2000. The unfortunate truth is the less you weigh the less you burn.
  • km323
    Options
    1381 for today! Wasn't feeling well earlier but got my energy back in the evening!
  • km323
    Options
    I have never worked out so much. 1903 is my total calories burned, but we will be no where near 1st. Big Beaver burnt over 3000 calories today and his wife burnt over 2000. The unfortunate truth is the less you weigh the less you burn.

I still weigh quite a bit so I guess I should take advantage of it while I'm still heavy...!

There's still quite a bit left until the end of July...you never know who is going to disappear as time goes on and how that's going to affect the teams!
  • 1horsetown
    Options
    531 for me today. How can I spend over an hour on the bike and only burn 150? Feeling cheated on that one.
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    531 for me today. How can I spend over an hour on the bike and only burn 150? Feeling cheated on that one.

I am with you, there has to be something wrong with that number... I am sure you burned way more then that... but on the other hand wtg biking for an hour :)

Here are my numbers for today :) I had a kick but day out in the yard 1245

Gardening, general 120min 523
    Chalean Lean 1 35min 127
    JM 6 week 6 pack L2 38min 325
    Mowing lawn, general 45min 270

Super excited that it is a double day :) Have a great weekend everyone :)