Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I am trying to find a good picture for us to use as a group pic, I just got a mac and can not figure out how to save the text with the picture...

I made this one up with all of our names around it and team WTF in the middle, it looks cool, but I cant save it to down load it... If anyone can help or make one up for us that would rock... Thanks

image001.jpg

or

images-1.jpg

COME ON JULY HURRY UP AND GET HERE :)

Ok I played around a little more and thru photobucket I was able to ad text, but it is nothing like I wanted it...

I know its upside down, but I took a pic with my phone so you could see the first one I tried to make...
    Photo06291021-1.jpg

But this is kinda my idea
    image001-1.jpg
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    TWO MORE DAYS LADIES....I already have plans for Friday, lets all do it big the first day.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    sundance what a great idea!! Thanks for doing this for us!!

concealedpearl --- What a great idea also!! What is your Friday plan?
  • concealedpearl
    Options

concealedpearl --- What a great idea also!! What is your Friday plan?

It's a holiday here in Canada, so I'm gonna wake up early and get at least a 1.5 hr workout to start off the day. I'm planning on doing one of my Turbo Fire workouts and Bob Harper's strength training video. Aiming for a 700-800 calorie burn. Wish me luck.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Tomorrow I am going to do my 30 Day Shred = 218 calories. I will also add in other fitness throughout the day to hit a min of 500 calories. I am aiming for much higher though but it will depend on if I can go for my run or not.
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Do we PM to you daily? Or do we post on here? PMing would be easier for me ...
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Do we PM to you daily? Or do we post on here? PMing would be easier for me ...

Either way is fine with me as long as you get me the info.

I will post the teams finally total each day here and on the row challenge board.
  • cdenham001
    cdenham001 Posts: 83
    Options
    Today is the first day, let's go wtf group. We are going to blow the other groups out of the water!!!

WHOO HOO!!!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    WAHOO the big day has arrived!!! I have already noticed that between two people today we are already at 9.6 miles. Keep burning those calories ladies! We want to have an amazing first day!!!
  • sundance2032
    Options
    Ok I have a question, I walk everyday, but don't log it because I do it everyday. We live on a small farm and have a ton of animals. I walk and feed and water them, it is between 1-2 hours depending on the day...
    Should I log it on here? It is cals burned...
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    It is up to you. I am only logging things that I count as exercise. I know it would be great to have an extra 2 hours of walking daily added but I think to keep it fair if you don't normally count it maybe we shouldn't for this either.
  • cdenham001
    Options
    Ok, so I'm going to go ahead and post my calories burned for the day.

7/1/11
    654 calories burned.

I hope everyone else is doing great!!! Keep up the good work and let's get to moving our ship.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Libby is 229 for 7/1/11

Good job cdenham001!!

I had thought I would get a lot more in today but it isn't looking good because hubby has work tonight. I will take the dog for a walk though and burn a little more
  • cdenham001
    Options
    Ok, so I'm going out to eat tonight with hubby and thought I would get one last workout in before I splurged a little.

We can add another 250 calories burned to our travels.
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My burn for the day. 393.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    1456 burned! We are going to have to bring it strong. There are a couple of guys on other teams burning 2000 or more a day!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Nice work everyone. I am going to post everyone's totals for today on here because I am about to leave the computer and will just have my phone and it will be easier to track in one location.

Libby = 229
    runningaddict = 960
    kristiek7 = 651
    mommyoftwins05 = 559
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx = 0 as she is recovering from the hospital
    I am currently sitting at 697 and still have push ups I want to get in before I go to bed.
    2753 has been posted by 3 others already
    that puts us at 5849 currently with missing people. ---->116.98 miles
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I ended up with my highest day ever at 913 and I would push even more but my husband is waiting for me to go to bed.

concealedpearl = 604
    mommyoftwins05 added another 205
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    Just PMed my calories but for the sake of updating I'm at 1118 today (lucky me, the first day of the challenge just so happens to be the day that I have to move out of my dorm room by myself!). Sorry I didn't get it in sooner!
  • sundance2032
    Options
    Jillian 30 DS level 2 27 223
    JM 6 week 6 pack L2 38 325
    Mowing lawn 45 270

My cals for the day :) 818 wow great first day everyone :)
    I will try to get it in earlier but this is the time I come in, in the evenings.