Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am hope I am not tool ate to get one of the open spots.

You are on the team! One spot left...
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    If there are still two openings left, you can count myself and my mom (dcrawshaw) in!!
    I'm 30, single and have two dogs (Boo Bear & Sadie), two cats (Katydid & Stitch) and a horse (Kobe). I get my calories burned pretty much any way possible. Sometimes it's cutting firewood, walking, running, biking, water aerobics, P90X, 30DS, home improvement, cooking, working in my leather shop, etc, etc. You get the idea. LOL

My mom is a few years older than me and we work out about as frequently as we can. We live 2.5 miles apart, but sometimes our schedules don't mesh very well. She has a miniature schnauzer (Tucker) & a cat (Doc Holladay). She gets her exercise in the yard mostly during the summer and whenever she accompanies me in my workouts. We really enjoy biking together!! Mom & Dad have been married for 36 years and are still madly in love (it's kinda gross from my perspective, but I'm grateful anyway...lol). They live on a small farm that keeps Dad busy and out of her hair most of the time.

Oh! We live in NE Kansas and, yes, the weather is exactly like they say it is. :)

I am so sorry but currently we only have one spot :( I really wish that I could add more people. If someone changes their mind though I will let you know.
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options

I am so sorry but currently we only have one spot :( I really wish that I could add more people. If someone changes their mind though I will let you know.

If that happens, you will need to message me as I will no longer monitor this thread.

Thank you.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Im Jeananne - Im just popping in to say hello as Im on holiday as of now but will introduce my self prop when Im back in a fre days!! Girl power!!! xxxx
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Chloe, I'm 37, Living in Scottsdale AZ and happily married going on 10 years to fatboypup. I have two children, both boys Scotty, 16 and Bryce 14. I'm the HR person at my job overseaing 69 employee's. Job can get a little hectic! I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia a few years ago and have chosen a lifestyle change NOT involing Pain Meds! Strength training 15 minutes a day along with Elliptical 45 minutes and other forms of exercise and additional 60 minutes a day. I work out everyday otherwise the pain is unbearable. I'm excited about this new chapter in my life! This is going to be amazing!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Chloe, I'm 37, Living in Scottsdale AZ and happily married going on 10 years to fatboypup. I have two children, both boys Scotty, 16 and Bryce 14. I'm the HR person at my job overseaing 69 employee's. Job can get a little hectic! I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia a few years ago and have chosen a lifestyle change NOT involing Pain Meds! Strength training 15 minutes a day along with Elliptical 45 minutes and other forms of exercise and additional 60 minutes a day. I work out everyday otherwise the pain is unbearable. I'm excited about this new chapter in my life! This is going to be amazing!

I am originally from AZ and make a trip back home every year. I have several friends in your area :)

Welcome to the team everyone!! I am so excited for July 1st to just roll around so we can start this!!
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    i love that you guys are sorted so fast !!!!!!

you are the first ones to get sorted

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204655860575059420912.0004a634fce3156d39f06&msa=0&ll=50.384005,-3.869934&spn=0.510508,1.234589

here is the google map and that marker is you !

well done ! xxx
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I just got a message from our newest team member so that means the team is officially full!

km323 is number 15

I will be getting an email before July 1st with a form that can be used to track it all. I can provide each of you with the form too or if you rather I can fill it in for you. Either way I will still need you to report back daily. Please let me know by Monday if you want the form.
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Kate and I snagged the last spot on the team :)

I'm 23 and I live in Massachusetts (originally from Central Mass, currently living on the South Shore for the summer, and living in Boston for graduate school during the academic year). I'm excited to get a little competitive about my weight loss and exercise. I burn most of my calories by jogging or playing Just Dance for Wii.
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    HI I am Belinda's Mother-in-law and really glad she can keep us all motivated. I can't wait to start in July. I'm having a good week this week on burning calories, which we could start today!!

Yeah me too.. I had a good calorie day yesterday... and plan to today too.. Hope to keep it up..

How long does this challenge run.. all july?
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    Just went for a great run - wish we were starting today!
  • cdenham001
    cdenham001 Posts: 83
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Callie. I was born in south carolina but grew up and currently live in central florida. I have been married for 8.5 years to my wonderful hubby and we have been blessed with four boys - ages 7,6,5, and 3. Currently I am doing Zumba every morning and at night getting in at least 30 more minutes of cardio. I work full time as a medical assistant and am on my feet all day, but since it's an everyday routine I don't log it.

I look forward to getting to know everyone!!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    HI I am Belinda's Mother-in-law and really glad she can keep us all motivated. I can't wait to start in July. I'm having a good week this week on burning calories, which we could start today!!

I agree!! I'm very thankful for the motivation she has brought my way and to everyone else. :smile:
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    Hey there!!

I'm Kristie, country girl!!! Live in a small town in Ontario, love hanging out with our cows and chickens! I have an 8 year old son who loves to be outside constantly, so he definately helps to keep me in shape! I have arthritis and broke an ankle years ago (needed surgery, etc) and was told to expect only to be able to do activities such as swimming, running was never going to happen. Well of course my dream was to run! I've recently completed the C25K (I am so insanely proud of this!!!) and will start the one hour runner program next week. running 3x's a week is where I burn most of my cals, but have recently started using weights. I've also this year completed the 30 day shred and ripped in 30....but I'm hooked on the running!!

I agree this is awesome. Most people would just never try. That's a great, deff. something to be proud of!!!:smile:
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I just wanted to say that I love how connect and supportive our team is already being. YOu guys are GREAT!! Thanks for helping me get out of my funk this morning:bigsmile:

I hope you have an outstanding day!!:flowerforyou:
  • concealedpearl
    Options
    Happy Friday Ladies,

I am not sure if I missed it, but when do we start posting our calories burned each day?
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Happy Friday Ladies,

I am not sure if I missed it, but when do we start posting our calories burned each day?

It starts July 1st for the challenge.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Am I the only one that doesn't want to wait another week to start :( HURRY UP JULY 1st
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    Am I the only one that doesn't want to wait another week to start :( HURRY UP JULY 1st

Ohhhh No I can barely wait myself!! :happy:
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, appologies for my short intro before. Im Jeananne Im 24 and I live in Scotland - I notice everyone else is US! So Im doing it for the uK hehe!! I love in a very small town - just moved there recently from the city. I live with my boyfriend Daniel. We have no pets as we both out all day and that wouldnt be fair as much as I would love to have a dog :) I work full time in an IT company doing sales. I do not like my job at the moment but I have a job and thats the main thing :) I have been over weight all my life even though I was a dancer growing up the weight never shifted completely. I went from dancing 7 days a week to nothing when I went to uni so the weight piled on from 10 stone steadily up to 15 and half! I started my journey on the 7th of Feb and am determined to loose weight. I have PCOS so I am finding it difficult - but I am sticking to it :). I burn cals though diferent methods. my schedule at the moment is Monday: curves (1/2 hour) Body blitz (1 1/2 hours) Tuesday: Kettlebells (1 hour) wednesday: Curves(1/2 hour) and Zumba (1 hour) Thursday: Zumba (1 hour) Friday: Curves(1/2 hour) and Zumba (1 hour) sat and sun I dont do much but I do try to fit something in. My zumba sessions also depend on finances and time on thoose particular days.

I am excited to get started and cant wait to see everyones results and hope to give and get motivation and support from each other.

Jeananne

xxxx