Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I am making a commitment to you guys that I will burn a MIN of 500 cals a day this week other then Friday due to my race. I will hit at least 3500 cals this week but am going to aim a little higher. Yesterday I did 556. I will post here every day what I do to hold myself accountable.

Saturday I have a 15K race which will be the longest race I have done. This should make for a high burn for me ladies! Wish me luck because I am getting very worried about how I will do.

Dont be worried u will do amazing!!! Keep us updated on how u do!!

Ohhh no fri is a double day - I dont usually do much on a friday - I will need to step it up this week :) I will try find out which team BB is on :) xxx
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    The team is team Fesse and captin in fesse haha xxx
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    The team is team Fesse and captin in fesse haha xxx

I attacked but we will get whoever has the highest burn for the day. LOL we need a big strong sexy man as our slave for the day LOL.

I am happy to annouce that naomi7703 is the newest member of our team!
  • naomi7703
    naomi7703 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey My names Naomi, ive joined you guys on the mission, not sure what its about yet, so any tips would be great! What do you mean you are attacking?! Today will be a lower day for me but i can go for it after today as im not working late any other night,. Hope we can do well!!!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Hey My names Naomi, ive joined you guys on the mission, not sure what its about yet, so any tips would be great! What do you mean you are attacking?! Today will be a lower day for me but i can go for it after today as im not working late any other night,. Hope we can do well!!!

This challenge is more like a giant game that has to do with burning calories. The more you burn the more our boat moves around the world. We have different challenges on different days to spice it up some. Yesterday was a double point day so we earn double what you really burnt. Today is kidnap day. We pick one ship to attack and they have to hand over their top cal burner for the day. So today we will get 16 people instead of our normal 15. Friday will also be another double point day. I have the link posted to the map if you want to see the map. I do believe we are racing against 22 teams of 15.
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    I was hoping that would be the the ship attacked!!! I hope we get that slave!!!!! I've been trying to get my burns up higher than I usually do for this challenge - it's great motivation!!! Not sure about today though, I've irritated my knee.....may rest it a bit today...wanna be in great form for the double burn Friday!!!!!!!!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    We ended up capturing BigBeaver with 1752!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    We ended up capturing BigBeaver with 1752!
    Yeah!!! woohoo! that is who I was going to recommend we attach for. He always has nice burns usually between 1700 to 2000. I gotta step up my game to get anywhere near him. But, I did notice he posted leisure swimming and burnt a lot of calories as a result. I should have done that over the weekend. I did some leisure swimming for about 5 hours. S***!!!!!!!!!!
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    Put me down for 889 for today!

I'm setting a goal of 600 per day for the rest of this week. Thanks for the extra motivation, team! I have a week off from work and I'm not sure I would have exercised without the accountability of this challenge.
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My total burn for 07/05/2011 is 571.
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    I burned 1298 today. I decided I needed to work through the pain. Ouch!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I ended up with 448 today....still higher then what I normally do but didn't reach my goal. My husband ended up sick and I am not going to get my last workout in before bed. I guess maybe I will add those extra points at the end.

Good job everyone! Today is by far our best day. I am still waiting to to get some number but don't think I will be able to be back on the computer till the morning.

BeautifulArtemis logged 2001 today!!!
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I came up with this if anyone wants to use it.

when you add it to your signature change the IMG to img

image001-2.gif

image001-2.gif
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Thanks for the team sign. I will add it today :bigsmile:

I just turned in our numbers for today and we pulled off an amazing 269.4 miles and I was even missing 5 people for the day. If you guys did not work out please message me to tell me that you have 0 for the day. It is really hard to have to track people down.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    We are sitting in 12th place after he updated us this morning.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Hey thats not too bad everyone!! Come on lets get ahaed another 2 places today to get to 10th!! get burning thoose cals!!! :) xxx
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Major probe to Libby for posting her highest cal burn today with 748!
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    1177 total burned
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    643 for me today.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I had a 9 mile run tonight so that will put me over my highest cals burned with just that run. Today I finished at 1332 which is a new high for me! This challenge has really increased my calorie burn! Thank you everyone for working so hard.

I can't wait to get the last 2 numbers and share our results with you guys. I can tell you that we have SEVERAL people over 1000 today and many others that are pretty close. Way to work hard this hump day :)