Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    BeautifulArtemis = 1130

It is almost midnight for me and I am not really sure how much longer I am going to be awake. It is fine ladies if you turn in your number late. I will just count it towards the next day totals. We are still missing at least 2 people.

Here is our day one progress. 9027 calories = 180.54 miles rowed away from the coast of the UK . If I missed you today I will add you to tomorrows numbers. I know it is a holiday weekend but lets try to stick with it and post some high numbers all weekend!

Good job on day one!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Good morning ladies! After our first day we are currently sitting in 4th place. Not too bad for missing a few people. You all had a great day one. Keep up the hard work today :)
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, hope you are having a great day :) I have kicked my butt today, im tired :) but thats a good thing.
    I started off my day with weights and abs, then walked the dino park for over 3 hours and now we are off to watch the local races. Thought I'd check in now cause it will be after midnight when I get home. :) Here is what it all looks like with a grand total of 1041 :)

Walking, 2.5 mph 180 589
    Chalean Lean 1 35 127
    JM 6 week 6 pack L2 38 325
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    I had a slow day today teamates. But believe me when I say I will make it up. Today is norm my cross training or break day so its a lower burn automatically. Just felt guilty so I felt like I owed an explanation...I will bring it tmr! :)
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    add 1778 calories burned. Took a lot of walks on the beach and p90x day 2.
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I haven't had a chance to get in a real burn today but I will make sure to do it later tonight (night owl here)! I will be sure to check in later. Awesome work everyone!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Our total for day day (missing a few people) 5768 = 115.36
  • km323
    Options
    Yesterday: 318
    Today: 826 so far, might get in a little more later on tonight
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I played a little with the spread sheet and will be putting all of our team totals on that daily. If you are intersted to see what everyone did here it is. I will update it daily. If you turn in your info after I turn in the numbers for the day it is in red. This is just so I know that I added that number to the next day

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=t4Znp4LBPH1fw0agCeSAvBg#gid=0

We started off in 4th place and have dropped to 12th. I do believe that there are 22 teams. Does anyone know if Mindy is still doing this challenge? I haven't heard from her at all.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Today is a double day!!! Please give me your numbers REGULAR though and once I have a total I will double them all.

Yesterday we ended up with 153.66 miles tracked.
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    How are we doing so far? I have a confession...I'm a sore loser, so we really need to win this lol. :)
  • km323
    Options
    762 for today!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    How are we doing so far? I have a confession...I'm a sore loser, so we really need to win this lol. :)

We started in 4th. Then on the second dropped to 12th place and after I turned in numbers for the third that put us in 9th place. I am sad to say but Mindy is going to be replaced because she is MIA and has not posted a single number. Once we add a new person that should help. Pink Princess is back in action!!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Slow and steady can win the race. Sorry no exercise yesterday other than a little 30 minute walk. I guess I could count that. I just started doing to much to quickly now I am in pain. I am stopping p90x and going to restart Maybe Saturday after my birthday.
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Hey hows everyone doing today?? Hope we are burning these cals!!! I have a suggestion of who to Kidnap!! BigBeaver! He is always a high cal burner!! Also we need a Picture for our signature I feel bare without one! :) xxxxx
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I just turned in our numbers for the 4th and it was 377.88 miles!!! Thank you double day!!

Today is kidnap a team member. If you guys have an idea of what team to attack (I must know who is the captain) let me know. We will get the points for the highest earning person from that team.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    We are siting in 14 place! Friday will be another double day. However, I have my big race on Saturday so it will be an easy day for me. We really need to pick it up. I am working on replacing one person on our team currently and that should help us move forward.

Does anyone want to make us our team badge? I don't know how so that has to be a job for someone else. Sundance I know you had started working on one.
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Yeah I need to get my butt moving.. Its been hard with him here this weekend.. hard to do the wii fit... but he might be home all week.. If I can't get the wii fit in.. then I'll try and get more walks in during the night!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I am making a commitment to you guys that I will burn a MIN of 500 cals a day this week other then Friday due to my race. I will hit at least 3500 cals this week but am going to aim a little higher. Yesterday I did 556. I will post here every day what I do to hold myself accountable.

Saturday I have a 15K race which will be the longest race I have done. This should make for a high burn for me ladies! Wish me luck because I am getting very worried about how I will do.