Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Last total is 1473 and get this I think I pulled a muscle doing to many jumping jacks. Now it is killing me. i have taken some pain medicine and iced it down, I hope it don't take long to heal.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Last total is 1473 and get this I think I pulled a muscle doing to many jumping jacks. Now it is killing me. i have taken some pain medicine and iced it down, I hope it don't take long to heal.

OUCH girl! Rest and relax for tomorrow and don't over do it. R.I.C.E is key for the first 24-48 hours!!! LOL look at the P.E. teacher and coach in me!

So far it looks like you have the high points of the day and will get to determine our attack...however we might have a sneaky person in the group holding out to beat you!!
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Totally and completely over did it on the elliptical yesterday. Didn't do any today because walking up the stairs was punishment enough.

I did do 154 calories of walking and yard work.

Back on that $%&( machine again tomorrow. Hurry up and heal shin splint.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    287 for me today. I spent most of my day shopping and having fun with my son. Ugh but I'm restless as I lay in bed because I wasn't active enough today
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I have messaged your leader you flea-bitten broads.

"Ahoy WTF. And you may well say "wtf" as a board your boat and kidnap your strongest rower. Send me the number of calories burned by your top member today and a bottle of rum and I shall restrain myself from sinking your boat you skallywag.

Might I add that pink princess signalled to us from a distance at sea so we knew where to come and find you - mutiny is fine fine thing.

MUHAHAHAHAHAAA

Captain Leila
    Yellow Submarine"
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    160.9 miles for us yesterday! Today Peachy is in charge of our attack :)

I challenge each of you do an extra 50 crunches today :)
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Ladies HELP!!! We are under attack....the second ship just hit! It is like a tag team action to get our points!
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    358 for me today.
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    757 for me today.
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    The highest calorie burn was 2468 from Team AJ (formly known as Team Fesse) yesterday. Yay!! She didn't say which crew member we got that from.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Yesterday we turned in a total burn of 10835 for 216.7 miles forward. Let's have a good day today ladies and don't forget that tomorrow is a triple day! Let's make a plan of attack on how we will burn big again!! Since it is the weekend and I know most of us take it easy on the weekend I challenge everyone to burn at least 700 cals on Saturday.

----My plan for tomorrow is to start off with a 3 mile run before my son's baseball game starts at 9:00. That will be good for 330 cals....the rest will be a suprise as the day goes.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Yesterday we turned in a total burn of 10835 for 216.7 miles forward. Let's have a good day today ladies and don't forget that tomorrow is a triple day! Let's make a plan of attack on how we will burn big again!! Since it is the weekend and I know most of us take it easy on the weekend I challenge everyone to burn at least 700 cals on Saturday.

----My plan for tomorrow is to start off with a 3 mile run before my son's baseball game starts at 9:00. That will be good for 330 cals....the rest will be a suprise as the day goes.

Actually if all 15 of us did 700 even that would put us at 630 miles. However, on Tuesday we managed 682.88 miles....so what are you guys thinking? If we have a triple day do we want to post a higher number then we did on our double day or should be aim for the 630 (that is still an amazing number)?
  • sundance2032
    sundance2032 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    HI EVERYONE !!!!

Glad to see so many people are liking the game and thank you for your thanks and support in playing !

Because I know that we are all in different time zones and I know that people like to plan work outs around certain days here are the games for NEXT WEEK !

Tuesday is DOUBLES DAY !

THURSDAY IS DRUNKEN KIDNAP DAY......................... You silly crew! you all went out the night before and got drunk.... and as normal you have attacked a boat ..........but for some reason you have managed to kidnap their person with THE LOWEST CAL burn that day ! lucky for you I will allow you to triple that one persons burn to add........ and oh yes.......... ONLY ATTACK A BOAT THAT IS IN YOUR GENERAL AREA !!!!!!

NEXT SAT will also be a TRIPLE DAY !!!!

PLEASE BUMP so everyone gets to see the board and thanks again !

I just saw this and figured there was only one rowing challenge going on so I am sharing :) I sure hope its us cause next Sat is triple day and I will be working out first thing in the morning on the beach of San Diego and then dancing the night away at the wedding... I plan to kick butt :) (and work off all the cals I will be drinking that night :))
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    HI EVERYONE !!!!

Glad to see so many people are liking the game and thank you for your thanks and support in playing !

Because I know that we are all in different time zones and I know that people like to plan work outs around certain days here are the games for NEXT WEEK !

Tuesday is DOUBLES DAY !

THURSDAY IS DRUNKEN KIDNAP DAY......................... You silly crew! you all went out the night before and got drunk.... and as normal you have attacked a boat ..........but for some reason you have managed to kidnap their person with THE LOWEST CAL burn that day ! lucky for you I will allow you to triple that one persons burn to add........ and oh yes.......... ONLY ATTACK A BOAT THAT IS IN YOUR GENERAL AREA !!!!!!

I just saw this and figured there was only one rowing challenge going on so I am sharing :) I sure hope its us cause next Sat is triple day and I will be working out first thing in the morning on the beach of San Diego and then dancing the night away at the wedding... I plan to kick butt :) (and work off all the cals I will be drinking that night :))

HAHA you beat me to posting next weeks challenge update! I hope you have fun at the wedding and remember to message me your burn while you are gone :)
    I also wanted to give everyone a heads up that concealedpearl is out of town until Monday and will have a zero score for those days. I count on working hard to cover some of those missing cals.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    HI EVERYONE !!!!

Tuesday is DOUBLES DAY !

HAHA you beat me to posting next weeks challenge update! I hope you have fun at the wedding and remember to message me your burn while you are gone :)
    I also wanted to give everyone a heads up that concealedpearl is out of town until Monday and will have a zero score for those days. I count on working hard to cover some of those missing cals.
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    Let's do this guy's. Put in everything, do everything possible to burn calories for triple burn day! I saw where someone went to the zoo and log 6 hours of walking. We went to the zoo back on July 3 and I only logged half the time we were there to be somewhat more fair. Should have log the whole thing. boo!! I even log cleaning my house because it is in the list and it is not something I really do everyday. You know things like mopping, scrubbing the tub etc...
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    We are holding onto 7th place pretty good. However, the 6th place boat didn't get updated today.
  • PeachyKeene
    Options
    1015 for me captain! I didn't get to do any running to day, but maybe tomorrow.
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    Sorry for the late update - 876 today! No run but tons of walking!

I'm also going away tomorrow and may not be able to exercise or check in. I will try to walk as much as possible though, but if so I will most likely update on Sunday!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    We are neck and neck with endgültige Zerstörung! Let's pull ahead on this triple day and beat them!! You ladies are amazing and I know we can do this!