Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    This just made me realize that some groups are doing mini challenges in their group. Do you guys want to do a mini challenge on our boat to spice it up a little>?

Yeah defo I would be up for that! And maybe it will get everyone to chat a bit more and get to know each other :) xx
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    8th place after we updated yesterday scores...today will be a better day though!
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Like the mini challenge idea!!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Yeahhhhh I reached the 1000 just lol my total is 1059 xxx
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Yeahhhhh I reached the 1000 just lol my total is 1059 xxx
    Yippie! You are number 4....how many more will reach it? I still have 330 until I can reach it
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    Options
    highest burn I've had = 1177 for me today!!!!!!!!!! woooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    1472 is my total
  • 1horsetown
    1horsetown Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Almost made it. 944 for me.
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Almost made it. 944 for me.

Good job! What counts is that you gave it your all. That is by far the highest that you have posted since we started this challenge.

Great work everyone! I can't wait to see what we will end up posting after I have all of the numbers. This day going to blow all of our other days out of the water!

Challenge for tomorrow. Whoever posts the highest number on Wednesday gets to decide what boat we are attacking on Thursday!!
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    I'm at 1135 for today!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    Congrats everyone and thank you so much for all of your hard work we did yesterday! Our numbers from yesterday are not posted yet so I can't say yet how far we moved up. However, I can say we majorly passed our best day ever. Yesterday, with the help of our mini challenge, we managed to pull an amazing 341.44 miles BEFORE being doubled for 682.88 miles :) Oure best before was 221.34 miles.....that means we increased our best by 120 miles!!!! Ladies you all rock!!

The mini challenge for today is whoever posts the highest number today gets to decide what boat we attack tomorrow for the kidnap day.

Good job once again. You all are so encouraging and motivating. I think I was blessed with picking the right people for our team :happy:
  • LibbyBelanger
    LibbyBelanger Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone and thank you so much for all of your hard work we did yesterday! Our numbers from yesterday are not posted yet so I can't say yet how far we moved up. However, I can say we majorly passed our best day ever. Yesterday, with the help of our mini challenge, we managed to pull an amazing 341.44 miles BEFORE being doubled for 682.88 miles :) Oure best before was 221.34 miles.....that means we increased our best by 120 miles!!!! Ladies you all rock!!

The mini challenge for today is whoever posts the highest number today gets to decide what boat we attack tomorrow for the kidnap day.

Good job once again. You all are so encouraging and motivating. I think I was blessed with picking the right people for our team :happy:
  • LibbyBelanger
    LibbyBelanger Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone...
    I just walked 5.1 miles at 4. MPH!! in 80 min. It isn't like running but the next best thing. My knees just won't let me get into the run anymore. My years of running 6 miles a day on pavement will do that to you. I hope this helps with the #'s today. :glasses:
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

Wow~Way to go girls!!! & Frazie you are an awesome team leader!! Don't know what we'd ever to without you! :)

Loving the challenges! Keep up the great work team!!!
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Way to go team!!! we have a great team leader :)
  • naomi7703
    naomi7703 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thats great going! Im going to do my best today for us. I dont have a clue how you look at boats etc... i seem to only be able to see this board. Cant anyone help with this???
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    We are insane! Got team WTF!
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    The map was just updated and we are ing 8th place with number 7th right next to us. Either way I am still proud of how hard everyone worked yesterday.

Who will be the winner of today's mini challenge?

Do you guys have any ideas for daily or weekly mini challenges?
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    Options
    Im 1213 for today :) xx
  • km323
    km323 Posts: 124
    Options
    378 for today. Wish I could do more but no time and I'm exhausted. I'm going to do another super long run tomorrow though so get pumped.