FAT GIRL TO FIT GIRL! I DID IT!!!

Options

Replies

• jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! Many people let their head get in the way! Our bodies are much stronger than our minds give us credit for! :flowerforyou:
  • lanie25
    lanie25 Posts: 42
    Options
    Way to go, Jamie! I think your post will light a fire under a lot of people today! Maybe you will have to change your name to Jamie2wheels? :)
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's incredible! My mom used to always say when I was younger "can't never could, 'cause won't wouldn't let it!" I bet she and your grandmother would have gotten along!
  • SummerLuvR
    SummerLuvR Posts: 90
    Options
    YOU ROCK!!!!! Thanks for the inspiration!! :))
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    (Rocky theme playing in background) GREAT JOB! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND HAPPY I OPENED THIS AND READ IT!!!!!! You should besinging your own praises! You are awsome and a real inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even imagine how accomplished you must feel!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :happy: :bigsmile:
  • TashaP2011
    TashaP2011 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great job! That kind of traffic would be intimidating. Have a great time a the event after work! You earned it!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    From one Coloradan to another - GREAT JOB!!! :)
  • BrandNewMia
    BrandNewMia Posts: 461
    Options
    SO AWESOME!!! Way to go!!!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! So glad you pushed through and participated!

Enjoy your ride home knowing you accomplished a goal today!

Karen
  • hummzz
    hummzz Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all. I really wanted to inspire someone else though! But I do thank you for the praises. I'm crying at work AGAIN! LOL I'm excited to get off work and ride home!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    Options
    You are AMAZING!! Great inspirational story. Thank you so much for sharing, and congratulations!! I just bought a bike and hope to do this one day as well. :flowerforyou:
  • hummzz
    Options
    OMG!!!! I'm so sorry...I accidently blocked and deleted someone that wanted to be my friend. If you read this and I didn't accept please request me again. I do apologize.
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    that is fabulous! what a wonderful achievement. you are such a motivation!
  • hummzz
    Options
    You are AMAZING!! Great inspirational story. Thank you so much for sharing, and congratulations!! I just bought a bike and hope to do this one day as well. :flowerforyou:

You can do it! Fear held me back for awhile, but I wasn't gonna let it hinder me anymore!!!!
  • hummzz
    Options
    From one Coloradan to another - GREAT JOB!!! :)

Thanks a bunch!!!!! :D
  • applebottomjeans11
    applebottomjeans11 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! You are a freakin' rock star, I am so proud of you :-)
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Awesome :0) Keep it up!
  • joan41
    joan41 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yah you!!! Congratulations! Very inspirational!
  • StaceyDickinson
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You should be so proud of yourself! I am and I don't even know you! :) Thanks for sharing!!
  • jmh35slh
    jmh35slh Posts: 78
    Options
    Great story! Thank you so much for sharing! And GOOD JOB!