Row the world !

LeeKetty1176
LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
edited September 28 in Chit-Chat
Ok we are running a game on MFP starting on the1st of July !

We already have some captains getting their crews together !

Max number of people to a boat is 15 people.

if you wish to register a team, please pick a captain and give yourself a boat name and get your crew sorted!
I will email the captains a spread sheet that they can send to all of their team member. Team members will then log their Cals burned each day.
The sheet will convert this in to miles. The Captain will get the total miles from their team to post on the thread.

IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW YOU BURN CALS !!!! as long as you burn !

if you already are sorting a crew can you log your name here so i can track who is playing !!

This is not meant to be one of those times where it was like a school and picking the last person at sports !

Replies

• ajk828
    ajk828 Posts: 335
    I seriously can't wait for this to start, thank you for organizing this Lee!

TEAM FESSEL FTW!!!
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    So Excited! Cant wait til 7/1! Team WTF--- Witness the Fitness !
  • Lizzy_Sunflower
    Lizzy_Sunflower Posts: 1,510 Member
    I am a captian!
    got my team sorted, we need a name yet..

here is the thing though

I seriously didn't think I would get enough interest to form a team at all. and I have people on my feed who are left without a team... I am directing them here to band together. Any other captains having the same issue?

Let's get these great people together and make this the Best Challenge yet!!

Excited for July 1st!!

Liz
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Ive got my full team of 15 and currently working out a name......
  • Kristy1214
    Kristy1214 Posts: 198
    I'm on a crew **practices her rowing skilz** awww yea!
  • LeeKetty1176
    yea any one should form a team great way to make new friends and support !
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    All aboard the 'Fessel' this love boat is about to leave port and don't let the name fool you cos WE some bad *kitten* mo fo!! Here is the official names of Team Fesse. 1. Fesse 2. BigBeaver 3. Pammie 4. Kerri 5. SoFlyFireman 6. ajk828 7. Yummy (aka delish) 8. rmsrws 9. Binary 10. Pammbroo 11. RoJ 12. Crystalrejo 13 mishelnkiki 14. Angela4Health 15 JoyousRen

We are gonna blow you all out of the water!!!

Team name: TEAM FESSE

Boat name: The Fessel
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    I am rather new to the site and would love to get in on a crew! I have plenty of calories to spare hence I need to shed 50+ pounds! Anyone need an extra person to row? :)
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    All aboard the 'Fessel' this love boat is about to leave port and don't let the name fool you cos WE some bad *kitten* mo fo!! Here is the official names of Team Fesse. 1. Fesse 2. BigBeaver 3. Pammie 4. Kerri 5. SoFlyFireman 6. ajk828 7. Yummy (aka delish) 8. rmsrws 9. Binary 10. Pammbroo 11. RoJ 12. Crystalrejo 13 mishelnkiki 14. Angela4Health 15 JoyousRen

HONK HONK, Move it or lose it ;)
  • LeeKetty1176
    Guys I am getting a few pms from people that want to play but are new etc etc. if you have people that want to play but not in a boat then point them here so they can team up.

or if you have some of the normal crowd in your teams that might act up to captain a team so they can help others that would be cool !

just ask no pressure ! just want to make sure every one is included
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Team Fessel is going to kick some serious butt!
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member

I love the team name!!!!! Too bad team Fessel and our love boat will leave you behind in the tides thinking "WTF"
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611

I love the team name!!!!! Too bad team Fessel and our love boat will leave you behind in the tides thinking "WTF"
    Love this!!! *chest bump*
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,380 Member
    Team WTF --- witness the fitness officially checking in
    1. Bmfrazie, 2. LibbyBelanger, 3. Sundance, 4. PeachyKeene, 5. RunningAddict , 6. Mommyoftwins05, 7. Luv_lea,
    8. xxx_ Pink_ Princess_xxx, 9. BeautifulArtemis, 10. cdenham001, 11. Kristiek7, 12. 1horsetown, 13. concealedpearl,
    14. mindy71183, 15. km323

We are ready to row over the top of everyone! It is on!!!!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Already in training for Team Fesse!!

If the Fessel is rockin', don't bother knockin'!!
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member

oh yeah, i'm all up in the fessel! heading to DEEP waters, and making waaaves!
  • LoveleeB
    LoveleeB Posts: 560 Member
    I need a team still!
  • LeeKetty1176
    I need a team still!

kapeluza is looking for a team ? maybe a nice team up and get a few of your mtes to play and have your own boat?
  • Anyone still looking for someone to fill out their team?
  • marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    The team I was going to join is full...would love to play the game. I am willing to captain a team....anyone want to join?
This discussion has been closed.