Row the world !

Replies

• marshalemar
    marshalemar Posts: 106
    I just posted a note that I am willing to start and captain a team if you are interested.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Marsh I'll join yours! :)
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,380 Member
    How many teams do we have so far?
  • gebnpb
    gebnpb Posts: 166
    I just posted a note that I am willing to start and captain a team if you are interested.

Marsha I'll be on ur team!!Yay!!So excited!!!Whats r teams name??
  • whatupskinnyjeans
    whatupskinnyjeans Posts: 229 Member
    bump! who wants to form a new team?
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    BUMP!!

Put me on a team! :):flowerforyou:
  • I would like to join a team :)
  • I would like to join your team :)
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    i'm down to join a team~ :D
  • marshalemar
    We have room for 1 more on our team - possibly 2, awaiting a confirmation on 1. If you are interested, send me a friend request with a message that you want to join!
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    would like to be on a team!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    YAY! Now to get the team thing figured out! :drinker:
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Bump - I want to join too!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Team NoName (we're working on it) is 1. ready2bff 2. koosdel 3.Shannon023 4.Ante_Up 5. lsd007 6. TDGee 7. cat77cl 8. TruckinTheLBSoff 9. bunchesonothing 10. taso42 11. hatchhome 12. ruhimaach 13. BobertC 14. rhodes2b and 15. Heather75
  • I am just asking around right now.
    I will figure out the team name soon. :)
    ( would like to have my group first to figure out the name)

If you need a boat let me know. :)

I would be more than happy to take you ♥

Just send me a msg with your friend quest saying you want to Join the Team :)

and i am EMPTY ♥ so I got plenty rooms right now. ♥
  • marshalemar
    Shrinking Ship is made up of the following teammates and ready to go! marshalemar; kapelusa; vanishing_gordies; gebnpb; CallMeMamaBoo; myboysmomx2; cougs12; whatupskinnyjeans; SweetPandora; TXHunny84; beckey24; bobbisoxx; yes_i_can; tryin2findme; and anewattitude!
  • Shrinking Ship is made up of the following teammates and ready to go! marshalemar; kapelusa; vanishing_gordies; gebnpb; CallMeMamaBoo; myboysmomx2; cougs12; whatupskinnyjeans; SweetPandora; TXHunny84; beckey24; bobbisoxx; yes_i_can; tryin2findme; and anewattitude!

YAY Team Shrinking Ship!
    Team - I'll be sending friend requests shortly if you haven't already been added. So excited to start this thing!
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    Shrinking Ship is made up of the following teammates and ready to go! marshalemar; kapelusa; vanishing_gordies; gebnpb; CallMeMamaBoo; myboysmomx2; cougs12; whatupskinnyjeans; SweetPandora; TXHunny84; beckey24; bobbisoxx; yes_i_can; tryin2findme; and anewattitude!

YAY Team Shrinking Ship!
    Team - I'll be sending friend requests shortly if you haven't already been added. So excited to start this thing!

Woohoo, Shrinking Ship! An extra push to keep up the running during vacation is always good. :glasses:
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    I would like to report that Moxie is ready to set sail, I mean, begin rowing. Our crew is currently full and consists of the following dedicated crewmembers: (1) ccrawshaw - captain (2) dcrawshaw (3) loveleeb (4) katbass (5) abra526 (6) adellepuppy (7) skylar1907 (8) rebecca_florida (9) seasidebeachgirl (10) melaniep_tx (11) tammye2011 (12) mirandagoins (13) vmata1 (14) lauriek70 (15) posy43

Please let me know if there is anything further that I need to do.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Ooh! Shrinking Ship is an awesome name.
This discussion has been closed.