Describe Your Boo

GrampsWooha
GrampsWooha Posts: 184
edited September 28 in Chit-Chat
you know. the one you live and breathe for. they walk in the room and you light up. they comfort you when you're scared and make you feel safe. when something awesome happens, you need to tell them before you can really celebrate because it's just not the same without them knowing. they know u, the real u, accept u, and cherish u. they laugh at the same time u do when no one else does and they cry with u when the world is crashing down on in. you are restless without their touch when they are away. they could finish your sentence and sometimes do. this is your boo, your love, your everything.

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Is this for real???????????????
  • kristiek7
    kristiek7 Posts: 198
    LOL........yeah my hubby really doesn't meet that description....
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    BWAHAHAHAHA
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Maybe I'll find one like that this go around...not holding my breath tho!
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    don't have one of those :(
  • tmthorn0927
    tmthorn0927 Posts: 155 Member
    you first!!
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    My 'boo' is great. He's sensitive, caring, affectionate, helpful, a great lover, wonderful wtih my children, spiritual, supportive and kind. He is a worker bee who is committed to being his best for us. I love him and he loves us! Cool dude as well!
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    you know. the one you live and breathe for. they walk in the room and you light up. they comfort you when you're scared and make you feel safe. when something awesome happens, you need to tell them before you can really celebrate because it's just not the same without them knowing. they know u, the real u, accept u, and cherish u. they laugh at the same time u do when no one else does and they cry with u when the world is crashing down on in. you are restless without their touch when they are away. they could finish your sentence and sometimes do. this is your boo, your love, your everything.

hmmm....my guy's pretty great but he don't do all that :laugh:
  • Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    I have one. He's pretty great. We watch movies together all the time. He's vegan like me. He likes horror movies like me. He likes Tosh.0 like me. He's artistic. He's quiet. He's laid back. He loves me. He's mine!!! :)
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    hold on i just threw up a bit in my mouth.......*composes herself*

im booless
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    can I apply for one of those?
  • Bridge_CG
    Bridge_CG Posts: 429 Member
    My dogs meet that description. One day I'll have a real human boy to call my boo.
  • alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Haha

To funny to be serious.

Troll much?
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    If my "boo" ever called me "boo" I'd get a divorce.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Wow if only...
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Jake. he is a mini long haired dashchund... and he is wonderful!! .... and satisfies all of the above....lol
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    im booless

Me too. :(
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member

OMG I think I just got diabetes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    He can be a complete *kitten* when he feels like it. He is a really fast learner. He's learned to keep his mouth shut when I'm on one of my shopping sprees! He knows how to make me happy and he loves me just the way I am.
  • He's always there for me, he has such gorgeous hazel eyes that I find myself getting lost in when he's trying to talk to me, he's tall, strong, he's like the fairy tale prince who came and took me out of the mess I was in, back when I used to be different, like the one who stood me up on a hill when I had before fallen in a pit, he's honest, would never lie to me, and yeah, we've had our problems. Even though things got rough for a while, he didn't let go when our relationship seemed doomed. And best of all, he loves me.

Ahaha. Some times I get like a little girl and go all giddy. But I guess that's what happens when you find someone so great. ♥
This discussion has been closed.