Describe Your Boo

Replies

• skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    If my "boo" ever called me "boo" I'd get a divorce.

Oh Boo you crack me up !!!!
  • dendalee
    dendalee Posts: 10 Member
    My husband is what you've described and then some. A true romantic, but also very down to earth. He does what he can to please me, even at the expense of his own happiness. He's a good man. A very good man. And he knows how to treat a lady and be a good father to his children.
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    I believe this to be a mythical creature....does such a boo exist??
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Completely agree with Dendalee. You both described my hubby perfectly. There's been rough times but we made it through. And now we're kicking Fat's *kitten* together. And the kiddiebooms couldn't ask for a better father!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    I believe this to be a mythical creature....does such a boo exist??

Same here. Although I really want to believe it does.
  • Well, my husband aka my soulmate is not perfect but neither am I however we are completely perfect for each other. I'm a sentimental girl and he's a smart *kitten* and sometimes he says things without thinking it through and I'll have a horrible day crying over the stupid crap he said and I head home with the whole idea that I won't speak to him but as soon as I see him, I can't help but to smile - I hate him for that, lol. I can't be mad at him and it sucks but for the most part, he's a great husband/father. He's the not affectionate type of guy and I am but every now and then he gets what I call his period. He gets all lovey dovey and it's so shocking to me that by the time I take it all in - he's over his period, lol. In regards to matters of the heart, we are on the same page - we don't believe in "breaks." We've had our share of arguments but we have never broken up, we feel that the moment we do break up that it's over. Anyways, we share a lot of things in common the same way that we don't. Our relationship has a nice balance to it. The only thing I do not like is that he refuses to admit that something bothers him or that he is jealous but his actions say otherwise - I wish he'd say what he feels and get it out of the way from the gecko, I know I do.
  • mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    i have one of those. hes amazing. hes a douche canoe too, but hes amazing without even trying. no matter what happens, good, bad, happy sad, hes the first person i call. he def has my heart! sometimes i wish he didnt. but he does.
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member

lmao!!!!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member

Oh Boo you crack me up !!!!

I'm deleting you from my Friends list. I hope you understand.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,324 Member
    Mine is 6'2" athletic, blk hair and dark brown eyes
    Funny very supportive raised my kids from 8 and 10
    they are now 22 and 24 and he is there best friend
    One lives here in Va the other is in the service both
    call him more than me! just to BS. He cooks, helps clean
    (without me asking) works six days a week 10-12 hrs
    plus 24 hr on call road service. I couldn't ask for more.

Warning this is my opinion and my opinion is apt to change
    depending on the day or what sports are in season :drinker:
  • sche1amy
    sche1amy Posts: 86 Member
    Actually I do have one of them :blushing: I am lucky enough to have met him 3.5 years ago and going strong ever since. ..loved me at 196 lbs and loves me at my currant weight of 158 :heart:
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    you know. the one you live and breathe for. they walk in the room and you light up. they comfort you when you're scared and make you feel safe. when something awesome happens, you need to tell them before you can really celebrate because it's just not the same without them knowing. they know u, the real u, accept u, and cherish u. they laugh at the same time u do when no one else does and they cry with u when the world is crashing down on in. you are restless without their touch when they are away. they could finish your sentence and sometimes do. this is your boo, your love, your everything.

cornball as it sounds, this is MY boo...seriously.
  • mrscjwilson
    mrscjwilson Posts: 252
    My boo calls me his boo...no really thats what he calls me! Used to piss my mom off (she ol skool) she's like what the heck is a BOO...he better show my daughter some respect...your not something he pooped out...(true story) I had to break it down for momz.

Hubby is my Ride Or Die...for real! I could be dead wrong about something and raving mad and he will have my back 100% we will tag team anyone in a heartbeat.
    If I say...Honey "I need"...that's all he has to hear, and he will find a way to make sure it happens, I cook, he does the dishes, He washes the cloths I fold Iron and put away....he does the bathrooms cause I dont do those...lol. He watches more lifetime and I watch more basketball, it just the way it is....
    He's no pansy man...oh no dont get it twisted...He's just a real life grown *kitten* man, who knows how to take care of his family! He's 6'2", 200lbs, covered from head to toe with tat's literally head covered and tat's with a couple tat's on his face, owns his our business and is 11 years older than me.

That's my man, my boo, my ride or die!
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    My boo is a sweetheart. He cherishes me and tells me I'm beautiful. He makes me laugh, smile, and he makes me feel safe and comforts me when I'm in need. He is my best friend. We met almost 9 years ago - have been married almost 5 years - and that is just the beginning :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    He is all that, except the tears lol, and a bag of hot cheetos! :P

We met on World of Warcraft lol 5 years ago, been together for close to 4 years and going strong :)
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Umm so not my hubby. Maybe my next one :)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    My boo requires batteries. :embarassed:
  • maloryanne
    maloryanne Posts: 44 Member
    hold on i just threw up a bit in my mouth.......*composes herself*

im booless

lol yeah what she said!!
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    My boo requires batteries. :embarassed:
    ROFL!!!