Women: which body shape are you? :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Aren't all the women citing "petite hourglass" technically vases? What's the diff?

The vase says stretch an hour-glass =)

Body-wise (when I'm in shape) I'm a lollipop-hourglass.
    Even though I'm short, I wear longs in my size pants (bell bottoms & flares are my friends!) & v-neck tops!
    My hubby is 6' and has a shorter inseam then I do at 5' 4" (if that helps put it in perspective) He wears tall shirts, but short pants!

For my Torso, I need petite tops, but the sleeves are too short! Very busty w/great legs. Never had huge butt/hips. But if you look at me from hips to shoulders, there is a definite hourglass. Add the legs to the bottom & you see the lollipop.
    Dressing is a nightmare! >:(
    The part on hourglass about absolutely must wear fitted clothes is SO true!
    And I definitely have the lollipop's too-short sleeves & high-waisted trousers/pants issue! (and look great in evening gowns!)
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I'd say between an hourglass and a cello. :D

Same here!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I don't think I fit any exactly. I'm guessing either coronet or brick. I have broad shoulders and torso, but no bust (seriously, not even an A cup). I tend to gain weight in the belly. I do have some hips and shapely, slightly long for my height legs. I'm thinking this puts me closest to brick. :p
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    This was really interesting to me! I used to be an apple, but since I've lost about 40 pounds, I'd now say I'm a goblet... and I'm pretty good with that!!! I do think my legs are my best feature right now, and I've got a lot of running miles to thank for that!!!!
  • bnjajoyce
    bnjajoyce Posts: 23
    Options
    Definately an hourglass
  • newbeautifulme
    Options
    I am a pear for sure!
  • mgravy
    mgravy Posts: 47
    Options
    If the apple and the goblet had a lovechild with short limbs...it would be my body.

Basically, I have the body of a gummy bear.
  • vatruitt
    vatruitt Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a cross between hourglass and skittle - my waist/belly is a lot smaller than my butt/top, but I also have thunderthighs.
  • PurpleCoookie
    Options
    Hmmm I think I'm an apple or a goblet
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    hour glass with a gut..its the gut part that bothers me

Me too!
  • Dragoncat18
    Options
    I've always seen myself as an hourglass. But with this, I am probably more of a cello.
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Lollipop!
  • GGGs
    GGGs Posts: 1
    Options
    I am the vase. Thought I was going to be the hourglass, but the broad shoulders pushed me toward the vase. Thanks for sharing this cool article.
  • kissandxmakeup
    Options
    hour glass with a gut..its the gut part that bothers me

I feel your pain!!!! :sad:
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Hourglass. Or maybe a vase-my shoulders are wider than my hips.
  • arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    i'm in between a chello and a hourglass!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    What are your measurements?

I'm hourglass/goblet with belly - 39-30-38.5
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am soo a Chello
  • smagee1973
    smagee1973 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm a cello I believe. Didn't really want to know that but it was interesting to find out I am wearing the correct clothing. lol Hopefully it will change soon. :)
  • aandasmommy
    aandasmommy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm a vase or cello...I have a big butt, but narrow shoulders...? And big boobs.. But I'm tall (5'9) and I think I'm too stretched out to be an hourglass?