Baby Freak out

Options
2»

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    It is really up to YOU! I gained 50 with my 1st, ate every bit of crap I could get my hands on.

I gained 24 with my last. Came out of the hospital 115 and size 6.

Why, you ask?

Well with my daughter the doctor scared the hell out of me because I had gestational diabetes. He gave me a strict diet to follow. I was not deprived, I was relieved. Relieved from the promotion to go hog wild, eating for 2 for 9 months. No excuses, I wanted my baby healthy so I followed the dr orders.

My daughter was still almost 9 pounds, but she didnt have diabetes and neither do I, thank you Lord.

Point is, if you get it under control now, you will know how to eat healthy when your preggers.
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Having children is worth all the sacrifices. There will never be a perfect time or plan. NEVER. If you overanalyze it you may never have one (out of fear of change).

My first one was not in my plan. But I am sure glad that God gave him to me!!!!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Having children is worth all the sacrifices. There will never be a perfect time or plan. NEVER. If you overanalyze it you may never have one (out of fear of change).

My first one was not in my plan. But I am sure glad that God gave him to me!!!!

That is a great point - SO many of my friends who have amazing careers have waited because they were career driven, and are now 35 to 40 and cannot get pregnant - just something to think about...
    :flowerforyou: