Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Options

Replies

• kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I think the little simply symbols kind ot tats will be okay on my future wife, but like others I shudder to think what that shiz will look like when nothing is as tight and faded etc...

Keep it simple stupid.. Words to live by lol.

if you love a person then tattoos have nothing to do with it . we are all going to age and die.
  • InkedBeauty89
    InkedBeauty89 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    We get them because we think they are attractive. They aren't done because we care what others think.

And yes, there are PLENTY of men who find inked up women insanely hot.

this!
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    @kymillion agreed then it wont matter cause for once in our lives we will all look the same..
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I sure don't wanna stir the pot or make any ladies upset, but I am wondering why some of you ladies would get so many tatoos on your body. Me personally I find it unattractive, but I know there has to be some guys out there that like the Tattoos. I do love the Tatoos on the lower back(those are hot) Sure do hope I didn't offend any of you ladies. I have one Tatoo, So I am definetly not against tatoos, I think 1 or 2 are great. Just Curious and would love to see some Pictures of Tatoos.
    I have one on my lower back and plan to get at least 1 more. I refuse to get covered in them. So I vote NOT
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have 3, including the one I just got on Saturday with my two biological sons' and my other two sons' (unrelated to me) that I raised- names on a Celtic cross on my L shoulder; a rose that I originally got at 18 that has been redone a couple of times, and a "tramp stamp" (although that terminology was unknown at the time) of a Korean flag (small) after having a tragic occurrence in my life and having to drop out of TaKwonDo for a year and a half. I did not expect to ever be able to return, but did and got the tattoo after I achieved my first degree black belt; accomplishing a lifelong goal.

I plan on adding to my low back tattoo, while still honoring its original intention. My heritage is Cherokee, Creek, Irish, and some Scottish and I would like to reflect that in my future tattoo(s). I may also get a blue ribbon to honor my father who is a colon cancer survivor and my hero. I work in physical therapy and can cover mine if needed without difficulty. It is a personal choice. All of my sons have at least one, and 1 son has multiple tattoos.
  • FlyeredUp
    FlyeredUp Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I dont think tats make or break a women, If they were hot prior to getting tats, their still hot after getting them, and if their not hot prior to getting them, tats are not going to make them any more attractive.
  • kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I have 3, including the one I just got on Saturday with my two biological sons' and my other two sons' (unrelated to me) that I raised- names on a Celtic cross on my L shoulder; a rose that I originally got at 18 that has been redone a couple of times, and a "tramp stamp" (although that terminology was unknown at the time) of a Korean flag (small) after having a tragic occurrence in my life and having to drop out of TaKwonDo for a year and a half. I did not expect to ever be able to return, but did and got the tattoo after I achieved my first degree black belt; accomplishing a lifelong goal.

I plan on adding to my low back tattoo, while still honoring its original intention. My heritage is Cherokee, Creek, Irish, and some Scottish and I would like to reflect that in my future tattoo(s). I may also get a blue ribbon to honor my father who is a colon cancer survivor and my hero. I work in physical therapy and can cover mine if needed without difficulty. It is a personal choice. All of my sons have at least one, and 1 son has multiple tattoos.
    I love me, I used to say I was a conservative trapped in a Conservative mind, I love me my tattoos and people who are themselves.......... always.
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I have 6 tattoos at the moment... only one visable unless i'm wearing shoes-string type top... even then only three are showing....

I think it depends on what and where the tattoos are done.
    Only few can pull off Kat Von D style tattoos and be covered and look sexy!

I plan on having a few more! all my tattoos mean something to me and i love each one! will love them when i'm 80 too!

on another note... guys with tattoos (once again good art work and not tacky) are extremely hot! I love seeing nicely done full sleeves on a guy!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    It doesn't depend on anything, it's hot.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I love them...and I love bare skin just as much.
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options

I love me, I used to say I was a conservative trapped in a Conservative mind, I love me my tattoos and people who are themselves.......... always.

:drinker: :smile:
  • SFbarmaid
    SFbarmaid Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have ALOt of tatoos, including an almost finished sleeve and legs, etc... I guess it depends on your personal preference.

I've seen many attractive women with ****ty tattoos, and vice versa... I guess if you get to know someone...its whats inside, right...

If you saw me in long sleeves and thought I was attractive, would that all change once you saw me in a tank top, almost completely sleeved?

and for the record, Ive spent alot of time and money on my ink over the last 14 years.... and my work is pretty rad.. all done by professional artists in a shop.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I have five...small, but I love them. They each have meaning to me and I would totally get another one.
    I understand how they are not for everyone....But, I love mine...I also, I find a guy with tattoos incredibly sexy!
  • EchoOfYourPast
    EchoOfYourPast Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have eight tattoos, 4 piercings not counting both ears pierced 2x (but i havn't worn earrings in years :) I will eventually get another. Personally, i like them....that is why i have them. I feel that it is more than having or not having a tattoo that makes a person attractive.
  • Julz2586
    Julz2586 Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I have ALOt of tatoos, including an almost finished sleeve and legs, etc... I guess it depends on your personal preference.

I've seen many attractive women with ****ty tattoos, and vice versa... I guess if you get to know someone...its whats inside, right...

If you saw me in long sleeves and thought I was attractive, would that all change once you saw me in a tank top, almost completely sleeved?

and for the record, Ive spent alot of time and money on my ink over the last 14 years.... and my work is pretty rad.. all done by professional artists in a shop.

THIS ^^^
  • nikkiprickett
    nikkiprickett Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I don't like a lot, especially those that can't be easily covered...I have one on my rib cage and one on my hip, but they can
    be easily hidden and no one sees them except my hubby and when I'm in my bathing suits...i never understood the whole body
    thing but whatever floats your boat :) Mine have meaning also, I don't know why people get things that has nothing to do with anything because it's what they like at the time, your tastes will change and you probably at some time will regret it if it's something that you're into when you're 18 or you think is cool, prob won't be anymore in 20 years or more!
  • ShevelleBurr
    Options
    OMG you totally offended me!!! =x *cryz my self to sleep* I CANT BELIEVE THIS!!! lol JUST KIDDINGGGG I think on some ladys it is sexy but on others it might not b.. Just like on a guy.. and as of "tramp stamps" thos are hawt I agree lol thats why i have one my self lol I do want more tattoos but not like a full body tattoo that covers all of me.. Just cuz im not that sexy type of girl that can have it n look hawt in it =p just like body piercings some can look great in it n some just look well crazy ^^
  • joehempel
    joehempel Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Having a couple small ones here and there is just fine...I don't find them attractive if they are covering the body....same with crazy piercings.

I don't have one...and the only one I'll get is something to do with running....eventually.
  • nas24
    nas24 Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    i have 4 small ones, one which is on my lower back . Im looking to remove 2 of them, including the one on my lower back (might keep it thought, hubby likes it, lol) and replace them with 2 other ones. All of mine mean something, and i think its just different strokes for different folks. My hubby has none, which i like and he has no issue with the ones i have.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    not