Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Options

Replies

• ABNemeth
    ABNemeth Posts: 6
    Options
    No any tatoos, please! lol
  • mirenner
    mirenner Posts: 205
    Options
    Hot
  • kanonxbou47
    kanonxbou47 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Girls with tattoos are pretty hot. Like Christina Perri. As long as they're not tattoos of something stupid.

But they'll look ridiculous in 10 years, so i'd prefer my girl to get henna, or let me do her body art or something.
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    hot. cant wait to get to my goal weight and start my hip piece and to have the cash flow to finish my back!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't find tattoos attractive on either sex.
  • Losingitin2011
    Losingitin2011 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I got ONE tattoo, because I'd wanted it for more than 5 years. I find it hilarious that people say "oh a tramp stamp!" when I say I have a lower back tattoo, then I show them, and hear "Ohhhh, that's not a tramp stamp!" When I'm not a chunky dunk, it covers a lot of my lower back, and hurt like HELL to get. Am I a freak because I absolutely don't want to get another one? LOL

tattoo.jpg
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I love my Tattoos:wink: They define who I am!!!.. But have to say that there are some very untasteful tattoos out there that I would consider unattractive..:smile:
  • Losingitin2011
    Options
    I love my Tattoos:wink: They define who I am!!!.. But have to say that there are some very untasteful tattoos out there that I would consider unattractive on people..

I agree completely!
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    I got ONE tattoo, because I'd wanted it for more than 5 years. I find it hilarious that people say "oh a tramp stamp!" when I say I have a lower back tattoo, then I show them, and hear "Ohhhh, that's not a tramp stamp!" When I'm not a chunky dunk, it covers a lot of my lower back, and hurt like HELL to get. Am I a freak because I absolutely don't want to get another one? LOL

i wouldnt recomend more if you thought that your lower back hurt like hell thats for sure!! i think thats one of the easiest spots . my ribs hurt way more than my back piece [but its on my upper back only part that really hurt was the top 1/4 of the tattoo]
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    i absolutly love mine i have 11 which all can be covered up with clothes in case ov work x but hey each to their own x
  • shellyxxxxx
    shellyxxxxx Posts: 143
    Options
    i absolutly love mine i have 11 which all can be covered up with clothes in case ov work x but hey each to their own x
  • Biggipooh
    Biggipooh Posts: 350
    Options
    I have just one on my back. It is a good place to hide. I do not want it to be seen by other people because it is for me personally. I don't like tattoos on arms or any other visible place and personally I think to many of those are simply disgusting.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i have 5 and i hate them all! i got them in my late teens and early 20s. I did not think them through and i wish i had never gotten them. I spent approx $800 getting them and i will spend $5k getting rid of them.

I do not hate them on other people. I just think that when you get them let them be something meaningful. I think i got mine for the shock value. I have shock value alright. $5K to get rid of them! Oh and by meaningful i mean not a stupid panda bear with a freaking beanie! Yep i did it when i was 19. I love when the LAWYERS i work for ask me what that is and why the "F' i got that! lol i have no answers. lol

I totally think a nice tribal tat on a due is hot!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I have 8...one on the back of my neck, one on the inside of my wrist, three on my lower left calf, one on my right ankle, one on my right foot, and one on my right hip. I :heart: them!
  • Losingitin2011
    Options

i wouldnt recomend more if you thought that your lower back hurt like hell thats for sure!! i think thats one of the easiest spots . my ribs hurt way more than my back piece [but its on my upper back only part that really hurt was the top 1/4 of the tattoo]

Yea, it was through that experience that we learned just how bad my nickel allergy was! The whole thing was swollen for DAYS after I got it until the allergic reaction from the needle calmed down. Even surgical stainless steel has nickel in it. >.< Lesson learned! LOL
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    I couple are fine, but some people go way overboard and get them all over their body and cover every inch. That seems a bit much to me. I saw 3 people sitting in a pizza place i was in last week and they looked like a freak show, ears , nose and pierced, and tattooes on everything. FOr some people its a way to express them self, for some people its an addiction.

Use some common sense, know when to say when !
  • shezzanleigh
    shezzanleigh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Depends where and what. I have 3, but most ppl think I have none or one since you can't see them unless I wear clothes that reveal them. I've got one on my hipbone, R shoulder blade and lower-mid back piece. If I looked like I looked when I got them, they'd be hot, but not so much right now lol

I'm not a fan of women w/ sleeves or any tats on arms TBH, and no neck tattoos either. Legs should be kept to an ankle if you must, but I think the foot tats look pretty cool. I wouldn't get one, though I prefer ppl to NOT look at my feet.

Totally agree with this. I have 5 but at the end of the day its all about personal choice. My partner has asked me not to get anymore but if i want one then i'll get one...........its my body and i will do what i want with it :laugh: I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder, whether they have tattoos or not is irrelevant.
  • Mybetterme
    Mybetterme Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love how people worry about what it will look like later lol. Like old bodies look good anyway at that point who cares not like in the mist of sagging and wrinkles u go gosh I would look so much better if I didn't have that wrinkley tattoo. Some people just like to say imagine what it will look like later but did u think about what ur saying. I don't have any tattos out of respect for my mother not cause I'm against them mom my is deceased and she didnt like them.
  • Mybetterme
    Mybetterme Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    wait does permeant eyeliner count. Then yes i love tattoos. lol.
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    I have tattoos down my back all down the spine area with a branch going off to the side but they are for me. I don't care if in 40 years I get old cause I will take care of my body and be a damn hot 80 year old!