Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Options

Replies

• Mindy021921
    Mindy021921 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love tattoos and currently have 10. I cannot wait to get more, my next one if a kidney cancer ribbon for my husband, he was diagnosed in January with cancer in both kidneys. Most of mine have meaning to them but the few that don't they took a lot of thought when picking them out. Once I get down 20 more pounds, I want to get a 50's pinup, they're beautiful. Just finding the right person around here to do it is going to be hard, some of the ones I've seen the faces don't look quite right.

Look at the detail in the artwork before judging it. For example. my husband doesn't like alot of flower tattoos, but the detail in some of them make it incredible.

010.jpg

I've never added a pic, hopefully this works.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I sure don't wanna stir the pot or make any ladies upset, but I am wondering why some of you ladies would get so many tatoos on your body. Me personally I find it unattractive, but I know there has to be some guys out there that like the Tattoos. I do love the Tatoos on the lower back(those are hot) Sure do hope I didn't offend any of you ladies. I have one Tatoo, So I am definetly not against tatoos, I think 1 or 2 are great. Just Curious and would love to see some Pictures of Tatoos.

Lower back tats=trashy but good for a target :)

Girls with tats if done right look good. For instance.....tumblr_ll3ww70Fdc1qjui3wo1_400.jpg
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I currently have six and yes I'll eventually be one of those unattractive heavily tattooed girls. However it's not you taking me home at night so does it really matter what you or anyone else besides my husband thinks? I could care less if someone thinks I'm ugly because of my ink. Because for every person that thinks I am, there are five more behind you that think I'm hot.

Also for the people that are afraid of looking stupid when you're 90 or whatever, think about it, are you really going to give two ****s when you're 90 years old? If you do then well you have bigger issues than just a tattoo.
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I'd love to meet a girl that has a tramp stamp that says, "Place thumbs here" secret.gif
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Okay what the hell is a suicide girl????
    gotsearch.gif but maybe not the best google search for work. Just sayin'.

Yea I googled it, luckily I am at home. I no wknow what a suicide girl is.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    It may not look good when you're 90 and you may not care. People who cover their whole body with tattos do not likely care what people think of them, so at the funeral they really wouldn't be surprised not care if they hear "she was a nice lady, but look at what she did. " I agree with that point. And it dosn't matter what people think, outside of yourself and your spouse.

As far as the tramp stamp. I have one. . its iway higher than most girls and its not as all trampish. I happen to be least trampish person I know lol. But for binary_jest I do have a friend who had hand prints tattoed on her hips. . .

I wish people were not so easliy offened by tattos or pericings, but such is life. . .
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    But for binary_jest I do have a friend who had hand prints tattoed on her hips. . .
    Pics? You know, for scientific purposes?
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I love you jaspersmommy...that is all....
  • MistyMtnMan
    MistyMtnMan Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I sure don't wanna stir the pot or make any ladies upset, but I am wondering why some of you ladies would get so many tatoos on your body. Me personally I find it unattractive, but I know there has to be some guys out there that like the Tattoos. I do love the Tatoos on the lower back(those are hot) Sure do hope I didn't offend any of you ladies. I have one Tatoo, So I am definetly not against tatoos, I think 1 or 2 are great. Just Curious and would love to see some Pictures of Tatoos.

I think what you REALLY meant to say was "Just Curious and would love to see some Pictures of Tatoos." isn't it? Why bother with all that other filler you wrote above that last sentence? Or better yet You could have just said "would love to see some Pictures" We all know that's what you really wanted.

PS It's taTToo just sayin.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    ^giggle
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    never had one myself but my sister has two and they do look cool. think i would be scared of them going a funny shape when you get older tho, still like them :smile:
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    Options
    . . . . . .
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I think they can be either trashy or look good. I have 3 so far. I will probably get about 2 more...
    One is behind my left ear, another is on the middle of my back (hate the tramp stamp!!!) and another on the inside of my left ankle.

I have 1 rule for tattoos which is to think about it for a year. If after that year I still want it, then okay. Most potential tattoos have fallen through using that rule!!

I love them on men. Think David Bekham. Yum!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options

I think what you REALLY meant to say was "Just Curious and would love to see some Pictures of Tatoos." isn't it? Why bother with all that other filler you wrote above that last sentence? Or better yet You could have just said "would love to see some Pictures" We all know that's what you really wanted.

PS It's taTToo just sayin.

I blame it on spell check, Oh wait... Never mind. and I am actually enjoying looking at the pictures, so you are 110% correct on that note, some interesting thoughts on TaTToos, (looks much better spelled correctly)
  • amelia_atlantic
    amelia_atlantic Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Not! They may look good now... but I can't imagine what they will look like in 30-40 years. **shudders** :)

I have them. I'd like to think in 40 years I'll just fondly remember how bad *kitten* I was for getting them. They're time stamps (literally) of your life.
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    HHHOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I think it just depends on the girl. I've seen some girls who look Hucking Fot with a ton of tattoos. Then I've seen some girls who have one and it doesn't look right on them. It's a girl-by-girl case in my opinion.

Tramp stamps are awesome too btw. Just sayin'.
  • Glitter_pumpkin
    Options
    I really like tattoos, i'm planning on getting a big one that goes up my back but i think the problem starts when you run out of skin because you got too many tattoos. I don't really think that looks too good but if someone likes that then i can't say anything about it, it's their body and i'll respect that. I guess it just depends on what they get, like some ladies getting the man tattoos of the half-nude ladies doing something, i think that looks bad on anybody, lady or man, because i don't think anyone really wants to see that.
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    Options
    Talk about tattoos, wentworth miller (michael scofield) in prison break. .. MmMmMm!
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Talk about tattoos, wentworth miller (michael scofield) in prison break. .. MmMmMm!

Holy hell! Delicious! lol

And I don't know what it is...but I love a good arm sleeve on a guy....one, both whatever...actually I met a woman a few weeks ago at working and she has both arms done and she looked great...granted it fit her personality, career etc etc but even so....