Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Options

Replies

• Carey2011
    Carey2011 Posts: 15
    Options
    I bet it was but I suppose if she was happy, that's the main thing eh!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Loves tats, and funny how you say that you really do not like multiple tats, but then ask to see pics.....odd..

By and By....Have you not ever see a suicide girl? OMPP! that is all....
  • ilovecreg120809
    ilovecreg120809 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    i think theyre hot lol :)
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Not.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Seriously people are offended by that? I mean, some people like girls with a ton of tattoos, some people don't. Who cares? Everyone has different tastes. Some people prefer brunettes over blonds. Is that offensive too?
    Yes, d@mn it.

Also, Suicide Girls is awesome. I love looking at those books.
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    By and By....Have you not ever see a suicide girl? OMPP! that is all....
    So true. :love:

I love my tattoos. I've carefully designed them myself based on things that mean something to me personally and worked with my tattoo artist to make sure they work with the contour of my body where they are placed. Honestly, they are for me and a part of who I am, so anyone that finds me attractive should also find my tattoos attractive. :flowerforyou:
  • gcumpson
    gcumpson Posts: 39
    Options
    I have a few tattooos and getting more, I love them for me they mean something....either something spiritual or something that I've gone through........I don't really care if a guy finds it attractive or not, it's on my body it's for me you know......that's my humble opinon.

I agree. I have them on my legs and both arms, way showable. My mom always tell me a guy is never going to find you attractive, and I tell her, It's my body..and I do what I want with it. :)

My first tattoo - My best friend and I got matching tattoos after her husband died. It's our intials linked together with the Angelic symbol for friendship in the middle of them. Our children saw within the tattoo their fathers intials too. I have mine for a reason and it's my reason. - the next and the next are for my children.

If a man finds you attractive because of your tattoos its because he sees the beauty beneath not the ink. If he finds you unattactive because of the ink he isn't worth your time
  • erin1414
    erin1414 Posts: 18
    Options
    I love mine. I have 8 and about to get my 9th. There are all in places that I can hide if I want to (usually in the office) plus I don't care to show them off. I got them because each one means something to me. With each one I researched and thought of for a while before I decided to get it. I have three on my back (including lower), two in a very hidden area that only my husband can see, one on each ankle and on my wrist. I think that is it... :)

Many people I have come across are not fans, but that is their choice just as it was mine to get them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion right? :):):)
  • mrscjwilson
    mrscjwilson Posts: 252
    Options
    Recently got my first tatoo on my left foot...Cherry blossom with my sons name that passed away and my current sons name tangled in the branches. My husband is covered 90% include tats on his face.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    This old man has no tattoos. I find it funny in a way. When I was a kid women complained about men treating them as parts and now women are getting tattoos on those parts. Times they be a changin'.

Personally I don't need a tattoo to express who I am. That's why I have a voice, a mind, and a heart. No tattoo will ever trump those.

One of the funny lines in "The Wedding Crashes", You see that tattoo (Pointing to a tattoo on a girls lower back), Yeah it might as well be a target.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Depends on what and where they are. Also depends on who the woman is, I personally don't think I could pull off the hot tattoo'd look...but have seen many women who most def. can...and when its done right, its very hot. JMO.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Seriously people are offended by that? I mean, some people like girls with a ton of tattoos, some people don't. Who cares? Everyone has different tastes. Some people prefer brunettes over blonds. Is that offensive too?
    Yes, d@mn it.

suicide girls are so exploited people. if you know any models that are of a similar genre (ie. freaky with tats and body mods) then i suggest you support them instead
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Yes, d@mn it.

suicide girls are so exploited people. if you know any models that are of a similar genre (ie. freaky with tats and body mods) then i suggest you support them instead
    Why? Because being different means you are mentally unstable? Back in the day, I had a mohawk and my ears stretched to 00 gauges. Even at the time, I was pretty level-headed.
    Thank you for subscribing to the whole judging a book...
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Yes, d@mn it.

Why? Because being different means you are mentally unstable? Back in the day, I had a mohawk and my ears stretched to 00 gauges. Even at the time, I was pretty level-headed.

you made up your own reason lol

NOOOOOO. and i am as freak as they are and completely support the look, which is why i said not to support sg, but other models

BECAUSE

suicide girls used to be for the women...well, for the men...but the women made all the money

over the years it has changed dramatically. it isn't even owned by a woman anymore. and all the girls go through a system where they have to post pictures for FREE until they are rated high enough, and then they make a portion.

they used to make money just for doing shoots.

THAT'S WHY.

way to argue to yourself bud ;)
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Kat Von D. . HOT, and I'm a chick. lol But. . . as she ages, only time will tell. I am more a pericing kinda person. I like the pain. :blushing: I feel that holes in your body close a lot easier than tattoes are removed. I think getting a job as a nurse would be far more difficult if I were covered with tattoes, no offense, but if you are covered in tattooes it's going to be hard to hold the position of a professional. If I go to get ink and my artist is ink free. . . HALT not gonna happen. I guess you have to look at a person's life. . .
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Okay what the hell is a suicide girl????
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Yes, d@mn it.

you made up your own reason lol

NOOOOOO. and i am as freak as they are and completely support the look, which is why i said not to support sg, but other models

BECAUSE

suicide girls used to be for the women...well, for the men...but the women made all the money

over the years it has changed dramatically. it isn't even owned by a woman anymore. and all the girls go through a system where they have to post pictures for FREE until they are rated high enough, and then they make a portion.

they used to make money just for doing shoots.

THAT'S WHY.

way to argue to yourself bud ;)
    I read "support" the wrong way. LOL flowers.gif
  • foxyforce
    Options
    :glasses:
  • binary_jester
    Options
    Okay what the hell is a suicide girl????
    gotsearch.gif but maybe not the best google search for work. Just sayin'.
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    tattoos are an expression of who i am on the inside, showing on the outside. some of us like our art to be permanent. to accent the grooves and curves of the human body with ink and color. i love my tattoos. i want more, but i'll have to save up first.

This. I'm actually going to get a new one next week..my husband wouldn't ever put a tattoo on himself, but he finds them sexy on me...which is a bit of a bummer because I LOVE tattoos on men. :love: