Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Options
1161718192022»

Replies

• bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I just got my first two tattoos, within 3 months of each other, at the age of 31. I just don't give a *kitten* anymore and I wanted something pretty on me for life.
  • OneMorePlate
    OneMorePlate Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Very hot!
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options
    Depends on the woman and depends on the tattoos...
  • Patsfan802
    Patsfan802 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Mostly hot but there's occasions it's not.
  • CynoO
    CynoO Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have my tatts and they are in memory of my parents both died, my daughters and a little girl who passed with cancer when my daughter fought her cancer battle seriously dont care what people think it is my skin my body dont like it dont look I never judged you for your skin dont judge me all came from the same kind of hole!
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I don't know if my tattoos are considered 'hot' or not.

Nor do I really care. I'm tattooed cause it feeds my soul.

I am not a drug addict, in fact I am a full time employed health professional, mother of two and lots of other things.

News flash regarding the 20-30 years on your tattoos aren't as fresh comments. Duh. You may notice that your plain old regular non tattooed skin is a little less taut after 20-30 years yourself.

I'm still laughing that the OP finds tramp stamps sexy. Each to their own I suppose.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    I love mine which are be many! All in areas that I can conceal if I choose to do so!
    Getting more! :smiley:
  • CynoO
    CynoO Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    lizery wrote: »
    I don't know if my tattoos are considered 'hot' or not.

Nor do I really care. I'm tattooed cause it feeds my soul.

I am not a drug addict, in fact I am a full time employed health professional, mother of two and lots of other things.

News flash regarding the 20-30 years on your tattoos aren't as fresh comments. Duh. You may notice that your plain old regular non tattooed skin is a little less taut after 20-30 years yourself.

I'm still laughing that the OP finds tramp stamps sexy. Each to their own I suppose.

Those are your tatts ? Very hot love the t shirt I think everyones tatts tell a part of their lifes story very nice I too have a career and not a drug addict as well ( I should of put that in there for the ones who judge that)
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    tats are hot I have 5 of them
  • terilou87
    terilou87 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Depends on the person and tattoos they have some are hot some are not, like a butch woman with tattoos I don't like, but a feminine woman with nice tats looks good
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    some chicks should have tats others no
  • djchaney3
    djchaney3 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Ink does not make a woman hot or not, the woman does that on her own. The ink just emphasizes her personality and likes...