Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Women with Multiple Tatoos HOT OR NOT?

Options

Replies

• DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I think tatoos are a personal issue. I have been wanting a tatoo on my lower back (I can't believe they call them tramp stamps - wow) but I don't like needles and with my health I'm just not 100% sure. But I definitely have wanted one for a long time. I think they are very sexy on the lower back.

I also like them on men. Not a lot but small ones.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Nothing unattractive about this:

3182248.jpg

3182252.jpg
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I love them....but I'm biased. My husband loves them too, but then he might be pretty biased as well. :laugh:
  • kindred_fawn
    kindred_fawn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I dont have any. But i have thought about getting a little wee butterfly either above my butt or on my hip.
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I don't have any tattoos.... you don't put bumper stickers on a Bentley!

Actually, I always said I would never get one, but I may get one in October. I am honeymooning in Bora Bora, so while I am there I may get a Tahitian tattoo. Something TINY and it will be my only one, ever. I figure if I am to ever get one, it should be then and there.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I would think HOT since I have a few.... and more planned for the future! Mine are all hidden to most, but nice for those who see...
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I have 10 and i love them all. Once I got one I couldn't stop..lol But each of them mean something to me and for different reasons.
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    you look awesome
  • smartin9912
    smartin9912 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Tattooed people are more interesting to look at naked!:happy:
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    I, personally, think it's hysterical that you hate tattoos and took the time to write an entire post about it ... and spelled "tattoo" wrong!
  • xxxAimeeHxxx
    xxxAimeeHxxx Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I, personally, think it's hysterical that you hate tattoos and took the time to write an entire post about it ... and spelled "tattoo" wrong!
    Why did i not notice this haha
  • peachbrain
    peachbrain Posts: 1
    Options
    Not! They may look good now... but I can't imagine what they will look like in 30-40 years. **shudders** :)

I'm pretty sure they'll still make me look like a badass grandma.
  • Adelphia
    Adelphia Posts: 176
    Options
    Not! They may look good now... but I can't imagine what they will look like in 30-40 years. **shudders** :)

^ bam. :smokin:

The more, the better, I say. Not that blank canvases aren't attractive.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options

^^ this is for sure ^^
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    its HOT HOT HOT HOT!!

hotchickswithtattoos013.jpg
  • prettytothinkso
    Options
    I do what I want with my body, and I don't give a **** when others do what they want with theirs. Strangely, it works...
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    A1000 done well are better than ONE scratcher mess!!!!
  • ellesince1993
    Options
    hahahah

i'm bi. girls with tattoo's are HOT.
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    I love them, I love all of mine i have 15, don't really give a damn about what i will look like in 40 years time. Life is for living!!!
    if someone don't like them, I don't personally care.
  • serhanilker
    serhanilker Posts: 15
    Options
    Plenty tatoos????? it's not hot, terrible. if you gonna use your body like billboard why don't you make a deal with one of well known brand like coca cola, Mcdonalds, toyota, etc, still not hot but at least you earn money...Be clever!