These are my confessions....

Options
Last night, I had a double cheeseburger and fries from McDonald's at 11:30pm. And then went immediately to bed. And I feel like **** this morning.

Your turn?? Give me a confession from this week....

Replies

• lorilynette
    Options
    2 chocolate bars at 3:30 pm. I skimped on supper as a result. Bad decision, but in past times I'd of said, "who cares" and ate the full supper too. I am learning ;)
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I did not run this morning :( Bed was too warm and snuggly for this cold MN morning

But that doesn't mean that I won't after work!!
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Lunch today will be here:

http://www.fogodechao.com

SO, while I have nothing to confess yet, I probably will after lunch, lol.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I love Fogo...jealous...even if it means hitting the gym for an extra hour or two.... ;-)
  • JenniferLynWhat
    Options
    I went out to eat knowing it was a bad idea...and had a bunch of fried food...gave up after burning 300 cals and still being 600 over my goal
  • Pseudocyber
    Pseudocyber Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, a group of us went to one of our favorite places, and I had ONLY 8 Wings, and a OMB Copper pint.

Then ...

Went to see Heart & Def Leppard with a buddy from work - and we stopped to pre-game at a place with about 1000 different beers and again ONLY had 8 more wings, and 2 pints ...

Then ...

at the show .... ONLY had about 3 more pints ...

But it was FUN! :drinker: :blushing: :laugh:
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I ate a Tescos American Cookies and cream pudding for breakfast this morning 457 calories..... worth it though... even if I do have to super careful with the rest of my calories today!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I ate more lemon meringue pie than I should have yesterday :embarassed: Bad!! but I try not to dwell on it because then it'll just ruin my day.. I just keep moving forward and NEVER give up:smile:
  • kmarx65
    kmarx65 Posts: 28
    Options
    I had a piece of yellow cake w/ chocolate frosting Monday. Trying to get back on track after a mini vacation.
  • nibblerbigcat
    Options
    I lost my willpower and ate two double stuff oreo cookies this morning before breakfast. They were just sitting there looking yummy. But then I had some whole wheat toast, yogurt, and OJ for the "real" breakfast and I'm just gonna have to work extra hard in my workout today.

Don't beat yourself up, though. It's no good relishing on the *kitten* ups. Just compensate in a different way and then you won't feel so bad about doing it. It's about a give and take, a certain balancing system that some of us just haven't acquired to skills to master yet.
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    A whole bar of white chocolate with ginger & chilli the other night after dinner.

Made by Montezuma's so it might get its revenge! lol

http://www.montezumas.co.uk/?source=webgains&siteid=2039

Sue :smile: x
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I've been sick so I haven't exercised all week =( I feel terrible......about not exercising & from being sick!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Somebody brought in glazed donuts to work tuesday morning, I may or may not have had two :blushing:
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    3 MGDs last night with my dinner (which was a veggie salad w/ grilled chicken...) I didn't go over my calories for the day but Mr. Scale and I are not happy with eachother at the moment and need couples therapy.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I skipped my walk this morning. :ohwell: I did, however, do 20 minutes of Zumba on the Wii. Also, seeing as it's Thursday (date night) my hubby & I will most likely be going out to eat (wings or pizza). Normally, on a Thursday, I'd work out again in the afternoon, but I won't have time today as I've got a few appointments and errands to run. I guess I'll have to workout a bit extra the next few days. ~sigh~
  • Dbow0207
    Dbow0207 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I ate 3 bags of Flamin Hot Cheetos yesterdat and Hot wings with Ranch Dressing
  • alys_in_wonderland
    alys_in_wonderland Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was doing really well with my calories yesterday. Until my boyfriend took me to the pub to cheer me up because work's been a bit rubbish lately. One vat of wine later.....
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Somebody brought in glazed donuts to work tuesday morning, I may or may not have had two :blushing:

LOL
  • NEWLADI
    NEWLADI Posts: 2
    Options
    I bought and ate cheetoes for like 3 or 4 days in a row. Fell off the wagon and tumbled. Help!!
  • fitnessjch
    fitnessjch Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Chinese for dinner on Tues night, and Indian last night! Oops!