These are my confessions....

Options

Replies

• Kris0109
    Kris0109 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've been using my chaotic life as an excuse to eat like garbage since Monday, ending with a couple beers and a bunch of buffalo-chicken-and-bacon pizza last night (so bad, but so, so good) ... There also was this week, in no particular order, a gyro, some fried cheese, a piece of chocolate cake and 4 crab rangoon that weren't even good.
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Didn't get up this morning for my workout....I've had to change up to getting up at 3:30am for it because of a change in my work schedule. I guess it's caught up with me and I was just tired as hell this morning. Back at it tomorrow though!!!
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I had a piece of Casey's pizza and i ate dinner with my husband. Did an extra workout so it wouldn't show on my calories!
  • Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    Hubby brought home roasted red pepper dip and tostitos white corn restaurant style tortilla chips...I indulged. Seriously indulged.

Hollycat
    :flowerforyou:
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I defiled an innocent 90-calorie Fiber One brownie with chunky peanut butter... and fluffy white frosting!!!
  • beccaboo1021
    Options
    McDonald's double cheeseburger and small chocolate shake for lunch (my own healthy lunch was already packed and ready for me!). Guess I will be hitting the elliptical hard this afternoon... At least I passed up on the fries.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I pretend to be asleep. My wife and I have long, slow, torrid unrestrained sex. The next morning she pretends as if it didn't happen.
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I bought the big bag of Twizzler pull and peels AND Twizzler rainbow fruit twists. Monday night I ate A LOT of them - and even had a brownie on top of it. Totally screwed up my day. I've been on track the rest of the week but those bags of Twizzlers are haunting me. I've seriously comtemplated throwing them in the trash so I can stop being tempted. Right now they're in a ziploc bag - hiding in my underwear drawer. :ohwell:

Doesnt that make you want them everytime you open your underwear drawer? Would me :laugh:
  • TanajaP
    TanajaP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    so. my sweet husband asked me to make him his favorite brownies sat. i made a pan and omg they were soooooooo ooey gooey delicious. we polished off almost the entire batch at 200 calories PER brownie. you know what makes it even worse? we made ANOTHER batch on monday! once again i ate entirely too many, 5.. to be exact. talk about feeling crummy! i haven't been able to poop as a result of all that sugar..sorry for the tmi lol. and as a result of no pooping and brownies, i gained 4 pounds between sat and mon. BOOO on me! i'm happy to report i've gotten off 2 of those pounds so far. but man.. i feel disgusting just thinking about what i done. even the hubs felt bad, after we finished off the brownies monday, all he could do was look at me and say "sorry babe, never again" lol
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I pretend to be asleep. My wife and I have long, slow, torrid unrestrained sex. The next morning she pretends as if it didn't happen.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • court428
    court428 Posts: 34
    Options
    I went to something called "Food Truck Fest" this past Saturday, that should say enough! I did try some really good and new foods like lobster balls and a korean short rib taco.
  • blynnarnold
    blynnarnold Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I bought the big bag of Twizzler pull and peels AND Twizzler rainbow fruit twists. Monday night I ate A LOT of them - and even had a brownie on top of it. Totally screwed up my day. I've been on track the rest of the week but those bags of Twizzlers are haunting me. I've seriously comtemplated throwing them in the trash so I can stop being tempted. Right now they're in a ziploc bag - hiding in my underwear drawer. :ohwell:

Doesnt that make you want them everytime you open your underwear drawer? Would me :laugh:

YES! It's not a good system. :frown:
  • rubyrenga
    rubyrenga Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Went for Chinese last night and got the sesame shrimp, and despite having the sauce on the side (which made it not even that good anyway), my dinner was over 1000 cals. Exercised when I got home for the express purpose of having sugar free ice cream before bed. Today will be better!
  • Happyhappy352
    Options
    I might have a few beers tonight and NOT get on the treadmill.:drinker:
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Hurt my knee yesterday, so I took a nap through the entire dinner hour. Went out, got a brace, and passed Wendys :bigsmile: -=phew=-. Then, my boyfriend asked me if I wanted/needed anything :indifferent: ...He was going to the library. :indifferent: ..Past the Wendys...So I ate a Jr Bacon Plain with a Medium Fry :ohwell: I stayed well within my calories, but I'm still not proud of eating fast food...or at 1130pm :mad:
  • SuperBonBon79
    Options
    I ate a snickers.
    shhh.
  • abellone7289
    abellone7289 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I ate 3 rice krispie treats before bed last night. I was just so hungry!
  • ElaKuz
    ElaKuz Posts: 49
    Options
    My workout friends bailed on me and instead of going to the gym on my own I stayed home...
    Granted, I stayed home and ate my regularly scheduled dinner with a substitution but not caloric additions so I would say that was a massive WIN... kinda' , right?
    lol
    What I did learn last night though was that the gym is much better for my appetite than telelvision
    *gold star please*
    :p
  • jordanlell
    jordanlell Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Went for chinese last night after a long day of class and having had time for only 400 cals before dinner. I easily filled up the rest of my calorie requirement with delicious, fried things.
  • efokken
    efokken Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to peanut butter... spoon it up right out of the jar.... :love: