I'm done. I've decided. PICS

Options
Abrasue
Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
Okay. I've decided i'm done worrying about the damn scale. I've not been sticking to the diet all so well the past week and my weight looks like it is evening out at a nice 135. I started this out at 152 and my lowest was 132. Now my focuse will be on building muscle and endurance in the gym. FMP has been a great tool in losing the weight I have. I'm happy with the results :)

3 months ago

SAM_1167.jpg

Current
SAM_1273-1.jpg
]SAM_1276.jpg

GOAL: STAY FIT

Replies

• Larius
    Larius Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    That's the spirit! It's not all about getting thin, but tones as well. I feel that many people, mainly women, mistaken the two. I have a thin friend who thinks its all about thin, yes she is thin, but flabby.
  • FTIM2015
    FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    you look really good! Toned but not skinny :happy:
  • ML0305
    ML0305 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Personally I think you looked fine before but now you look even better! :smile:
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!!
  • Abrasue
    Options
    That's the spirit! It's not all about getting thin, but tones as well. I feel that many people, mainly women, mistaken the two. I have a thin friend who thinks its all about thin, yes she is thin, but flabby.

exactly :) I'm 5'7" and I think that if I were to get down to what I my goal WAS i'd just be too dang skinny. I want to be almost all muscle so whatever that makes the scale say then so be it.
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!!! Congrats! Keep up that healthy lifestyle!
  • Abrasue
    Options
    you look really good! Toned but not skinny :happy:

good deal!! thats what i'm hoping for!!
  • McghanK
    McghanK Posts: 120
    Options
    Wow you look great! Congrats!
  • gdortiz
    gdortiz Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    um yeah, you look good!
  • AsianTexan
    AsianTexan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Holy cow!!! You look incredible! Yeah, I totally agree... you really don't need to lose anymore weight, you look AMAZING! I think that is a great attitude to have... forget the scale, focus on lean muscle and endurance... that is great! I can't wait to get where you are. Congratulations!!!
  • muffindowd
    muffindowd Posts: 55
    Options
    You look seriously awesome!! Fit, healthy, toned, skinny but not too skinny...you look hot!! Amazing job!!
  • mommyJto3
    mommyJto3 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! you look awesome!!
  • jujubean1992
    jujubean1992 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    you look AAAAAAMAZZZZIIINNNGGGGG!
  • Alexa1471
    Alexa1471 Posts: 52
    Options
    My inspiration! I'm gunna look like that one day! (I hope!) and it seems much more achievable knowing of someone who has done it.

You look AMAZING!!!!
  • Abrasue
    Options
    My inspiration! I'm gunna look like that one day! (I hope!) and it seems much more achievable knowing of someone who has done it.

You look AMAZING!!!!

Thanks hun!! :) GL!
  • theflyingartist
    theflyingartist Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Your stomach.. my goal... now haha :D
  • kirstiey
    kirstiey Posts: 243
    Options
    Blimey. You do look good! Well done
  • Hodar
    Hodar Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Great goal ... short, simple, achieveable ... you worked to get fit; now STAY fit.

Someday I hope to be where you are now; content with my weight, the way I look, toned and confident.
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!