Replies

• zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    bravo you look wonderful, fantastic work sculping your body
  • faithog
    faithog Posts: 76
    Options
    You look AWESOME! I started at 152 as well and am working to reach 135.... your photos are inspiring!
  • VannessaKss
    Options
    please teach me !! haha congrats girl ! you look great
  • sbrown6
    sbrown6 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    That's the spirit! It's not all about getting thin, but tones as well. I feel that many people, mainly women, mistaken the two. I have a thin friend who thinks its all about thin, yes she is thin, but flabby.

exactly :) I'm 5'7" and I think that if I were to get down to what I my goal WAS i'd just be too dang skinny. I want to be almost all muscle so whatever that makes the scale say then so be it.

You are one hot tamale! I'm 5'7' and seeing your pics tells me that my goal weight of 140 is pretty close to right on. Can't wait to look like you! SIZZLING HAWT =)
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • kieva626
    kieva626 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Great decision you look amazing
  • Abrasue
    Abrasue Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll!! it is a pretty incredible feeling to be here. Freeing almost and just ready to move forward in life and the NEW Abby :) This site is great, so movtivating and just pumped! Good luck to all of you on ur own journey through this whole thing!! You can make ur body do ANYTHING!! :)
  • LORELLI
    LORELLI Posts: 24
    Options
    You look great!!!! I would be happy with your before pic!!!! lol
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    You do look really good! Don't worry about the scale! 135 for your height is perfect! Now just keep at it!
  • OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!!
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    I think you can definitely tick the first inspiration in your profile off :wink:
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • DietPep1978
    DietPep1978 Posts: 202
    Options
    You look awesome! That's what I think is best too - toned! I'm aiming to be just that - to be strong, toned and fit! I don't have a specific number in mind. Great job on your hard work!
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. good job :)
  • misskimlilac
    misskimlilac Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Congratulations!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Fabulous work!! I quit worrying about the scale too. I love the muscle I have built and that it what changes your body and the way you look. The scale can go down but you have to like what you see and weights do that for me :)
  • aneela12
    aneela12 Posts: 1
    Options
    u look great , you set a good example for others.
  • ecp2698
    ecp2698 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Awesome results, very insipiring, you are my height and at my goal weight. Just curious, did you ever stall in your weight loss, if so, what made you push through and continue to lose? WTG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!