Women asking out men, weird, or a new generational thing?

Options
13»

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    What I stated can happen in 2 minutes. But it very often happens like that when you sit back and analyze it. There are exceptions. Duh.

Yes. Duh indeed.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I think its awesome you are going to start asking guys out! I agree with one poster who said that as a very talkative/sociable woman, why not?

Personally, I prefer a guy to ask me out. Then again, I'm very short so I seem less threatening (despite having a very strong [not strong as in being a strong person...just...strong haha] vibe...as people tell me), so I am used to getting asked out probably partly to that, and the fact I am not very talkative.

Next year I am studying abroad in Japan though, and apparently it is common there for the girl to ask the guy out -- I still don't think I will though. :indifferent:

More power to you if you ask guys out though!!! :flowerforyou:
  • aimeealee
    aimeealee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    If us women want equality, then there is nothing wrong with it. Just make sure you know the guy before a permanant commitment. I myself have made the first move and as a result have gotten married(both times). For me, the guys I have chosen have underlying self esteem problems. I am hanging in there with the second marriage. My relationship with my dogs is much more fulfilling. Or maybe it is me making the relationship unworthy. I am open to trying to figure it out.