Sabotage (don't look if your will isn't strong)

Options
Sasha_Bear
Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
This is proof that my boyfriend is the devil!! No exaggeration at least twice a week I come home from work, to a bag full of goodies he has picked up from the bakery! It's a good thing my will power is strong!! I mean geesh what kind of person would torture someone trying to get healthy like this!!

IMAG0290.jpg

Replies

• charitydc
    charitydc Posts: 106
    Options
    Damn, that looks good! You're stronger than I am!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    No! If he truly undestood and cared about what you are trying to accomplish he would not do it. Have you told him to stop?
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Oh, that is just not nice of him! I'd kick him! LOL
  • jbenton091011
    Options
    Your will power is amazing!!!

There wouldn't be much left even for a picture!!!
  • Lisa076
    Lisa076 Posts: 78
    Options
    Good for you for being strong! I am not a huge fan of baked goods but I gotta say that does look good!!!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options
    I haven't told him to stop, because I feel like I shouldn't force him to give up his sweets just cause I'm trying to get healthy and he is not. Even though he really really needs to be!
  • dulcy
    dulcy Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I've probably gained a few pounds just looking at it!!!!!:laugh:

I admire your will power!:flowerforyou:
  • littlelaurabear
    Options
    OOOOF! Go you! I would be picking away at that lot in no time! Does he eat it all himself then? x
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options
    Damn, that looks good! You're stronger than I am!

I was strong last night, let's not forget it's still there just waiting! LOL
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Store bought stuff like that doesn't tempt me...now if it was home-made pound cake with lemon drizzle or homemade chocolate cake...just anything home-made lol...He and I would be knucking up!!

BE STRONG OVA THERE!!
  • TanajaP
    TanajaP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    -sigh- those look so tasty. BUT i can't be mad at him for it.

my husband does that too. i figure i've got to be strong for myself. it's not his fault that i'm fat so he shouldn't have to be punished by not being able to enjoy tasty goodies. he's worked hard for the body he's got while resisting temptations from me when i was prego and eating everything in sight so i should be able to do the same for myself.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options
    OOOOF! Go you! I would be picking away at that lot in no time! Does he eat it all himself then? x

Yes he will eat every last morsel, and then restock when that is gone! LOL
  • babydull
    babydull Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I haven't told him to stop, because I feel like I shouldn't force him to give up his sweets just cause I'm trying to get healthy and he is not. Even though he really really needs to be!

I'd make him run in and hide them.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options
    Store bought stuff like that doesn't tempt me...now if it was home-made pound cake with lemon drizzle or homemade chocolate cake...just anything home-made lol...He and I would be knucking up!!

BE STRONG OVA THERE!!

Well it's not made in my home but there is a little lady that runs a bakery in our area and she makes everything fresh from scratch each day. We use to enjoy these delicious treats together. That's how ended up here! SMH
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

Yes he will eat every last morsel, and then restock when that is gone! LOL

I can't judge. I ate half a loaf of homemade banana bread last night.

Ah, the dangers of being drunk.
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options

I'd make him run in and hide them.

Hmmm that's not a bad idea out of sight out of mind!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    You are definitely keeping strong! I know my hubby has bad foods here too so I just make sure to have plenty of healthy stuff so I'm not tempted. But Danggg that looks really good lol:tongue:
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    My wife does the exact same thing to me all the time!!! She buys all kinds fo things like that and we argue like crazy aout it, mostly due to us both having to lose some weight. She works out but then makes regular hamburgers with deep fried curly fries!!! Buys 2 containers of ice cream..........mannnn does it piss me off-I have no will power either!
  • Sasha_Bear
    Options
    -sigh- those look so tasty. BUT i can't be mad at him for it.

my husband does that too. i figure i've got to be strong for myself. it's not his fault that i'm fat so he shouldn't have to be punished by not being able to enjoy tasty goodies. he's worked hard for the body he's got while resisting temptations from me when i was prego and eating everything in sight so i should be able to do the same for myself.

That's how I feel that's why I say nothing but he is wayyyy overweight, and needs to join me on this journey but he refuses!
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    yeahhh, my boyfriend works in dominos and gets a 50% discount, and always wants us to get one.
    It's like...damn you!!

I have resisted recently, I've specifically planned to have a pizza with him some time next week, so I can plan around it to make up for it!